PDA

View Full Version : FOX News - Criticism of Ron Paul - The catalyst for the downfall of the network?

dkim68
01-10-2008, 11:28 PM
I have this feeling that the constant criticism of Ron Paul in this year's election will hurt FOX News so badly it will sink the network. If you disagree, please keep it to yourself. Don't spoil my fantasy. :D

RonPaulNLiveFree
01-10-2008, 11:31 PM
i think the more they discredit him the worst it makes them look.

i use to respect fox and o'reilly

VRP08
01-10-2008, 11:32 PM
lol

Naraku
01-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Honestly, I'm watching CNN and MSNBC from now on, unless Fox has a debate.

exformation
01-10-2008, 11:37 PM

same.
it would be nice if more republican debates were not on fox though.

atthegates
well fox has slipped in the ratings...cnn beat them in ratings for coverage of iowa and nh

Richandler

How about stop watching all of them.

masterchef876
01-10-2008, 11:38 PM
I only watch Lou Dobbs and when the news mentions paul. For everything else, I'll use the internet.

Andrew-Austin
01-10-2008, 11:40 PM

You would be wayyyy better off un-subscribing from cable completely, and using the internet for all your entertainment and info purposes.

i use to respect fox and o'reilly

I didn't know such a sentence was even possible. I'll view Fox viewers much more emphatically in the future.

polexi
01-10-2008, 11:40 PM
After the unbiased ABC debate, I know what channel I'll be watching. ;)

flair4thegold
01-10-2008, 11:42 PM
O'Reilly panders too much to liberals.

They aren't a legitimate news operation. You don't hire journalists that wear their bias on their sleeves like Brit Fumes to conduct Presidential Debates.

For FOX News to constantly belittle Ron Paul shows what little ethics they have. Let the American people decide who is a joke.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-10-2008, 11:42 PM
How about stop watching all of them.

I watched C-Span for 4 hours this morning. The Brookings Institute had a forum of economists discussing the coming recession. TV can be educational.

chiefsmurph
01-10-2008, 11:43 PM
i think thats a little too wishful thinking though. i hope it is true.

RP-Republican

+1 and I used to watch nothing but Fox News

Gabecpa
I used to watch FNC, now I find myself tuning into CNN for primary coverage.

flair4thegold
01-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I used to watch FNC, now I find myself tuning into CNN for primary coverage.

They've been far more fair to Ron Paul. I think this may be a result of CNN having left leanings and being more interested in the outcome of the Democratic Party's nomination.

DrCap
01-10-2008, 11:46 PM
I have this feeling that the constant criticism of Ron Paul in this year's election will hurt FOX News so badly it will sink the network. If you disagree, please keep it to yourself. Don't spoil my fantasy. :D

I admit I was happy to start watching fox when all I had was cnn but now it makes me sick to even turn it on, I like the t.v guide channel better now.

LeeFORonPaul
01-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Blowback

UK4Paul
01-10-2008, 11:51 PM
I hear that Fox stock is tumbling, but that's just a rumour. I wouldn't want to be responsible for starting that rumour, but it seems to be spreading across the Internet like wildfire.

mconder
01-10-2008, 11:53 PM
I think we might see it that way because Ron Paul is our folk hero, but no...FOX will survive this. Unfortunately.

Enzo
01-10-2008, 11:56 PM
We should do everything we can to Make sure CNN and MSNBC are informed and notified every single time we see FOX making shit up...

They should be exposed and discredited for the hacks and liars that they are.

JaylieWoW
01-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Ok I'm going to show my "nutcase" side to all of you now.

I really enjoy watching American Idol. To diminish my nuttiness, let me explain why. It really doesn't have much to do with the judges, though I do like Simon the best. The reason I like watching is because no matter who wins, it always gives me a warm & fuzzy kind of feeling to see someone have their dream(s) come true.

After seeing all the blatant bias and just plain ole rudeness in these "so-called" debates, I may have to practice some serious will power and boycott everything Fox. I'm really that upset about it! I think I'll join the other "thirty-somethings" and start getting my TV news from the Colbert Report. :p

Do I want to see Fox fall on their face? No, not necessarily, because I'd like them to have to be around to apologize or change their tune. (Yeah, it's great to have "dreams" ain't it).

Sandy
01-11-2008, 12:04 AM
Stop watching ALL OF THEM, they ain't our friends, not just Fox! Tune if for the debates if need be in order to vote in their polls but that's it!

Sandy
01-11-2008, 12:06 AM
We should do everything we can to Make sure CNN and MSNBC are informed and notified every single time we see FOX making shit up...

They should be exposed and discredited for the hacks and liars that they are.

What is wrong with people? They are ALL hacks and liars, all MSM stations. THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS, STOP ACTING LIKE THEY ARE!

Sorry, I am so frustrated.

tnvoter
01-11-2008, 12:33 AM
This is serious guys, Fox has already lost a ratings night to CNN. This kind of thing hasn't happened to Fox News in about a DECADE.

BobTaft
01-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Fox doesn't care, they're about to start enjoying 4 to 8 years of a Clinton obsessing ratings bonanza.

Itzsoez
01-11-2008, 01:27 AM
does anyone who supports Ron Paul believe FOX has any credibility?
if FOX was praising RP, I'd think I was supporting the wrong candidate.

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Someone post the nielson tv ratings for tonight compared to the last 2 debates.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 01:44 AM
I've never watched fox really.

But i think he's doing wonders to destroy their little shreds of "cred".

sadly fox news doesn't need to be fair, balanced, or have any credibility.

They are a written off expense to push propaganda and war. They don't have to make money and they don't from what I know of.