PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul interview on youtube after rally in greenville

remaxjon
07-23-2007, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UTGaNQI4Hg

hells_unicorn
07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
That was an excellent interview, I hope it gets a ton of hits.

Kuldebar
07-23-2007, 09:05 PM
It was a good interview and I posted a positive comment, but I thought the interviewer would have been more effective if he hadn't been so gushy, especially when leading into a question.

"You are super duper, wonderful and everyone loves you, but what do you think of meanies?" :p

No need to preface questions to Ron Paul with buttkissing, Paul isn't like those other suited egos running amok out there...politeness is great but flattery isn't necessary and gets in the way of the interview, especially for those who may not be on aboard yet.
\
EDIT: and to the OP if you are the interviewer, take my criticism in the spirit it was given. :)

remaxjon
07-23-2007, 09:29 PM
It was a good interview and I posted a positive comment, but I thought the interviewer would have been more effective if he hadn't been so gushy, especially when leading into a question.

"You are super duper, wonderful and everyone loves you, but what do you think of meanies?" :p

No need to preface questions to Ron Paul with buttkissing, Paul isn't like those other suited egos running amok out there...politeness is great but flattery isn't necessary and gets in the way of the interview, especially for those who may not be on aboard yet.
\
EDIT: and to the OP if you are the interviewer, take my criticism in the spirit it was given. :)

not the interviewer just a junkie like the rest of you