PDA

View Full Version : The Media is Against Ron Paul

redzone
01-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Ok. I know I'm stating the obvious, but we have to realize that this is the fight we're in. It appears as though the only media we're allowed is smear and belittle time.
WE ARE RON'S NEW MEDIA, and we need to work hard to promote his message.
How to do this is not simple to answer. We need to discuss how we become his new media and carry his name and message to people who are not going to hear it or see on their TV sets.

romeshomey
01-10-2008, 11:14 PM
It's much bigger than the media, the media just happens to be one of the tools.

RevolutionSD
01-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Ok. I know I'm stating the obvious, but we have to realize that this is the fight we're in. It appears as though the only media we're allowed is smear and belittle time.
WE ARE RON'S NEW MEDIA, and we need to work hard to promote his message.
How to do this is not simple to answer. We need to discuss how we become his new media and carry his name and message to people who are not going to hear it or see on their TV sets.

Yes we're in the attack phase and they are attacking us from all angles, especially Fox. But we KNEW the attack phase was not going to be fun or easy.

We need to counter the attacks and keep pushing back against the establishment!

redzone
01-10-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm trying to think of civic ways or duties we can do in communities to promote him. For instance, wearing our RP shirts and bagging groceries (perhaps i'm reaching a bit with the bagging grocery idea) A way to make him visible within the community on a positve and daily/regular basis. There must surely be unique yet effective ways to become his new media.....?

Cimbri
01-10-2008, 11:51 PM
redzone Help old people in Florida and any state you might be in. We need as many votes as possible it would go a long way toward getting their vote if we give them the support of the Ron Paul community.

Iwantchange
01-10-2008, 11:54 PM
It's much bigger than the media, the media just happens to be one of the tools.

You are so right... We need to continue to push, think smart, and fight until the very end.

redzone
01-11-2008, 08:52 AM
redzone Help old people in Florida and any state you might be in. We need as many votes as possible it would go a long way toward getting their vote if we give them the support of the Ron Paul community.

Yes. That's what I'm thinking. Can we get committments from other RP supporters to go out into their communities and do helpful and unique duties to promote him.
I was thinking also about creating Ron Paul Car Washes (free of charge of course), passing out bus passes, pumping gas, bagging groceries......

Any other ideas? And can we organize/mobilize these ideas into action?