PDA

View Full Version : OMFNGGOD! The best Iraq war lie video

Dave Wood
07-23-2007, 06:59 PM
I hope I posted in the right place but this is a must see imho

http://www.flixya.com/video/140834/How_to_Create_an_Angry_American

This is so well done, I know there are more out there but I think this one is a must see for all Americans.

SeanEdwards
07-23-2007, 07:10 PM
That was good.

Roxi
07-23-2007, 08:06 PM
very nice, i just sent out an email to my address book

BLS
07-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Damn......very powerful.

I feel like making Ron Paul signs right NOW!

AMack
07-23-2007, 10:32 PM
That was excellent.

risiusj
07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
I saw this a few days ago. It is probably one of the best anti-Bush videos I've seen. It shows, through small clips, how the people like Rumsfeld, Powell, Cheney, Bush, and everyone else blatantly lied.
I think the best part is when Sean Penn, so close to bursting into tears, calls for Bush and his cronies to "be in fucking jail" and the audience gives him immense support. It's just so moving.

wbbgjr
07-23-2007, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

Youtube link so you guys can leave comments.

Original_Intent
07-23-2007, 10:52 PM
I agree, this shows you how much "labels" have divided this country and we don't think, we don't listen, we dismiss anything people not in our little group says.

I am a conservative, and as little as a year ago if I had hear Sean Penn say that I would have thought to myself "what a whiny liberal little bitch". Not that I was in favor of the war but I just KNEW what label to put on him, and what that meant as far as how worthless anything he said was.

Watching this now, however, I so respect him and agree with him 100%.

I must say I still see some of this type of attitude though, on these boards. It seems like the aetheists and agnostics of the group (who I think are awesome folks, btw) tend to have a bit of a superiority complex towards us believers - i.e. they welcome our support, but you can see a certain degree of disdain when they reference Christians. Not saying all aetheists and agnostics are that way, but there have definitely been examples of it and I think it is a shame.

hard@work
07-23-2007, 10:55 PM
That is a really good piece.