PDA

View Full Version : We can't fight hate with hate

carla8478
05-22-2007, 12:18 AM
Guys we have got to get control over ourselves. Hatred does not help anything. To see what I'm talking about go to the following link and see the nature of the comments posted by Ron Paul supporters in response to the word "spammer" being posted over Ron Paul's picture.

http://vote.sparklit.com/comments.spark/999583

All I see are attacks of "how dare you" "this website is fixed" "you're afraid of the truth" and so on. This is no way to sway people. And I only makes the moderator feel correct in his assessment. And remember the moderator of the website isn't the only one who will see those comments.

Ron Paul is an honorable and good and decent man. As his supporters we should act as honorable, and good, and decent people. Even when other piss us off. :) We do not want Ron Paul's name associated with hate messages.

Guys we actually have a chance to help him win! Focus on the positive, talk about what he does right. His loyalty to the constitution, his decency, his honor, etc. Don't slam. Let's focus on building Ron Paul up rather than tearing others down. Let's don't lose this chance guys. We really need Ron Paul's help and we won't get it if we can't get him into office because we're isolating everyone who doesn't immediately get it.

I'm frustrated too, but we are grown people. We can do so much better. I have faith in you guys. Go Ron Paul!