PDA

View Full Version : The Left Over From Iowa And NH

VoteForRonPaul
01-10-2008, 10:32 PM
I have a question about the left behind signs in the states of Iowa and NH, are they collected and shipped to the next primary or what exactly happens? :confused:

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 10:44 PM
We will need them once he wins the nomination.

austin356
01-10-2008, 10:54 PM
We will need them once he wins the nomination.

If that implies those states are keeping them........ then by God I have a REAL REAL BIG PROBLEM with that.

All those signs should be shipped to Feb. 5th states since those are having trouble getting materials.

gerryb
01-10-2008, 11:14 PM
If that implies those states are keeping them........ then by God I have a REAL REAL BIG PROBLEM with that.

All those signs should be shipped to Feb. 5th states since those are having trouble getting materials.

Why are they having trouble getting materials? I got my signs from http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com/ - he can ship out signs for you in less than a week.

VoteForRonPaul
01-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Agreed!
That would be a waste if we just keep waiting for a win.

pacelli
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Walt posted this exact same idea directly after Iowa, and asked people for confirmation that Iowa HQ was moving the signs to Michigan. I haven't seen a credible update about whether this was actually done.

WilliamC
01-12-2008, 02:39 PM
I could use signs in Mississippi!

Don't be stingy, send them forward.

I promise, when Ron Paul wins the nomination there will be plenty more where those came from :)

Perium
01-12-2008, 02:40 PM
I ordered a Sign from headquarters before Christmas and its due to arrive here tuesday. We should be moving our signs from states that have already voted!

seapilot
01-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Huckabee campaign is probably doing this to save money. Good idea, keep just one and send the rest to meetup groups in the next Primary states. A sign doesnt do any good where voters cant see them.

Jeremy
01-12-2008, 02:48 PM
If he wins... just buy new ones.

Give em out to super tuesday states i think

Soccrmastr
01-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Yes, send the signs over to other states if you're done with them please!