PDA

View Full Version : My mom got a call from CNN about debate tickets!

AlexAmore
05-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Did this happen to anyone else living in New Hampshire? I was planning on going to the debate to support Ron Paul w/ a sign for a couple hours and then go watch it with other fellow RP supporters somewhere else.

Now it looks like I might actually get entrance to the debate. My mom said the CNN lady was really nice and then asked what question she would like to ask and to which candidate and so my mom said she would like to ask Ron Paul about...(I can't remember it). My mom had to think up a question on the spot and she wasn't ready lol, but it had something to do with transfer of power to the states.

So i'll know for sure if I get the tickets on June 1st. Hopefully my mom mentioning Ron Paul didn't automatically disqualify us :p

SAVEamerica
05-22-2007, 05:30 AM
If you get in you should try to get the audience clapping for Mr. Paul. If you want to that is....

angelatc
05-22-2007, 06:48 AM
I just wonder how CNN got her number? Is she a member of the Republican party?

CNN called my Mom once too. They interviewed her live about her chouces for the last Congressional elections.

LizF
05-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Did this happen to anyone else living in New Hampshire? I was planning on going to the debate to support Ron Paul w/ a sign for a couple hours and then go watch it with other fellow RP supporters somewhere else.

Now it looks like I might actually get entrance to the debate. My mom said the CNN lady was really nice and then asked what question she would like to ask and to which candidate and so my mom said she would like to ask Ron Paul about...(I can't remember it). My mom had to think up a question on the spot and she wasn't ready lol, but it had something to do with transfer of power to the states.

So i'll know for sure if I get the tickets on June 1st. Hopefully my mom mentioning Ron Paul didn't automatically disqualify us :p

================================================== =====

Congrats for the news! :)

I requested two tickets, but because I only gave them *my* full contact info, and not the one of the person I would be bringing with me I got this email from somebody at politicallibrary.org:

"Thank you for your interest. CNN requires complete information for both individuals to be considered."

That seemed somewhat vague, though it sounds like a rejection. I was hoping to bring someone from out of state w/me, but I suspect that wouldn't be possible if they're want/need to be strict about things.

AlexAmore
05-22-2007, 08:28 AM
CNN got her number because we signed up for a chance to get tickets.