PDA

View Full Version : CFR to hold Talk @ my school!

rp4prez
01-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Check this out at my old school! Should I go and stick it to them? Maybe I can be the next taser boy? ;)

Council on Foreign Relations Academic Conference Call: Thursday, Jan. 17
11 a.m.-noon, Robert and Pearle Ragsdale Center

The Kozmetsky Center is pleased once again to be hosting The Council on Foreign Relations Academic Conference Call Series. The next one is entitled "The Costs of Containing Iran." The speaker will talk for 15 minutes and the remaining 45 minutes will be devoted to Q&As. Each school participating is guaranteed at least one question. Numbers are limited. Please contact The Kozmetsky Center to reserve your place.

Details: www.cfr.org/educators/events.html

Info: Jennifer Delgado, 233-1678 or kozmetskycenter@stedwards.edu

Esor
01-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Each school participating is guaranteed at least one question

How generous of them.

visible
01-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Why not engage them in intelligent debate.

Some of the people in the UN and CFR are as clueless to the ulterier motives of those organizations as the rest of the public is.

Some of the people on the lower rung of those orgs are there because they buy into the UN=Humanitarian BS!

Aaron Russo, in one of his interviews, clued in a member of the CFR and they quit.

Instead of being a protester why not study the issues, debate them, and be a statesman?

Win the public, watching the debate, with intellect.

Fox McCloud
01-11-2008, 12:13 AM
you should bring along a few quotes from the CFR and a couple of articles....don't be nasty, just calmly approach them and read it to them....you might be surprised by their reaction (or you might not). Just don't go crazy like some people do...it only stirs up the notion of the traditional "tin foil conspiracy theorist" which we "conspiracy factists" try so hard to fight.

Joe3113
01-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Hit them with this

CFR Quotes
"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established."
- Carroll Quigley, member of Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), mentor to Bill Clinton

CFR Quotes
"Once the ruling members of the CFR shadow government have decided that the U.S. Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of (the) CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition."
- Admiral Chester Ward, former CFR member and Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Navy

dvictr
01-11-2008, 12:38 AM
"How do you feel about the sovereignty of the United States"

PRIEST
01-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Bill Kristol at University of Texas here in Austin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-NZQfVsTiM

Naraku
01-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Ask them a beginning question if this isn't clarified about their extent of involvement and if they say they're really involved ask them a general good-nature question on global governance. Ask them something like, "Do you support giving the U.N. greater power over member nations and if so how much?"

InterestedParticipant
01-11-2008, 01:11 AM
What is the purpose of this program? I'd really like to find out
what the CFR is talking to schools. Is this high school?

Dieseler
01-11-2008, 01:54 AM
Have a friend record it just in case you are the next Tazer boy lol.