PDA

View Full Version : I'm riding high . . .

Lucid American
01-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I gotta say, between Paul sticking himself way out there tonight, on stage before heckling candidates, smearing moderators, and no doubt an entire nation of Fox desciples whose heads are so full of crap the whole world must look brown, and the new message on his website, I'm more proud than ever of our candidate.

A feeling is setting in with me, however, that most of the public just needs a total cranial-enema. They say they live by the Golden Rule in their neighborhoods but just somehow utterly dismiss the notion globally.

I'm going to say something that might piss some people off, but think of the impact of MLK, Ghandi, Mother Theresa . . . anyone who truly lived revolutionary lives and inspired great human movements -- how many were presidents?

Don't get me wrong -- I'm going to do everything I can to get our man elected, and I pray for that miracle. Meantime, I realize that the movement is the movement and is in some human sense far larger than a presidency. It is the movement and the message that transcends all borders and cultures, and it is the heart of that message that MUST take place for humanity to realize its full hope.

All that said, we should damn the torpedoes . . . stop worrying about polls and simply become the best reflection of that message as we can be. Like Ghandi advised, "You should become the change you wish to see in the world".

Let's show them what we're made of!

http://www.ronpaulnationalfreedommarch.com/