PDA

View Full Version : Fox News has to be kidding me.

Guymontag
01-10-2008, 09:44 PM
With questions like "Are you electable?" and the whole "911 truther" thing... no wonder people think poorly of Fox News. It was shameful to watch the way the "game show hosts" acted toward Dr. Paul. It wasn't a debate... it was an interrogation. Also questionable was the question to Huckabee about Religion, and his comeback to that showed Fox made a critical error even bringing it up. Fox should be embarrassed to have hosted such a laughable forum. In short, it was bullshit.

skinzterpswizfan
01-10-2008, 09:50 PM
I completely agree, but Paul handled both of those issues perfectly; I don't think he could have done any better.

Fox News is a joke, they show their stripes every day.

dkim68
01-10-2008, 10:03 PM
What a piece of shit network. I mean really. I'd like to see them to go down.

musicmax
01-10-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't think he could have done any better.

"Electability? Hey guys, raise your hand if you raised 20 mil last quarter! I got your electability right HERE!"

slantedview
01-10-2008, 10:05 PM
ron was slaying the moderators and the competition tonight and he was doing in the face of horrible questions and horrible treatment.

RON KILLED IT.

RPsupporterAtHeart
01-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Would somebody please just type out a coles notes version of what Ron said about electable for me, i had to put my daughter to bed and missed the end.

Cindy
01-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Singling him out for those two questions was shameful of Fox. Paul did handle them very well, quickly turned them into "on debate topic "matters and it just made Fox look like they had it out for him.

No doubt, some more light switches clicked in peoples heads tonight as a result and they now see what we have been saying about Fox.

He did get more equal air time at least. I am glad for that.

Huck got all of the soft ball, positively worded questions tonight.

I didn't see where this debate significantly hurt or helped anyone.

I do know I really ca not stand McCains arrogance anymore at all. Big thumbs down to him from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slantedview
01-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Would somebody please just type out a coles notes version of what Ron said about electable for me, i had to put my daughter to bed and missed the end.

you'll really have to watch it yourself when it hits youtube. there were MANY attacks against ron tonight and he rebutted them all excellently, but it's hard to keep track of all that was said.

Lars
01-10-2008, 10:18 PM
I wonder if you have to have a positive style and a smile to win. We all love Ron and agree with the message but how do the undecided interprete this debate?

dkim68
01-10-2008, 10:24 PM
I wonder if you have to have a positive style and a smile to win. We all love Ron and agree with the message but how do the undecided interprete this debate?
Yeah, sadly, if you don't provide them with a DVD of YouTube videos they will never know how positive and pleasant Paul can be. They'd have a hard time knowing that watching FOX's garbage. The Jay Leno appearance was good for him though. What I like about Ron though is he's able to let a lot of stuff slide off his back. There's no sense that negativity lingers with him. That is a sign of great strength in my book.