PDA

View Full Version : Wow, OMG. Let me start ANOTHER thread because RP just said another sentence... WOW...

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Can we please STOP creating a new freakin' thread for every individual statement Ron Paul says. There is a thread HERE (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=85680) for ALL your comments about the debate...

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
+!

BLS
01-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Apparently you're the only one who feels that way.

Maybe you should plug your buddy's song again(which by the way...isn't that good).

No offense to your friend. I appreciate his efforts and mean no disparaging remarks.
I just don't think this is a positive, productive post (one that I'm guilty of myself..so no stones)

ashlux
01-10-2008, 10:21 PM
So, you're saying I should start another thread to respond to this one? Okay! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/newthread.php?id=justkidding

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Apparently you're the only one who feels that way.

Maybe you should plug your buddy's song again(which by the way...isn't that good).

No offense to your friend. I appreciate his efforts and mean no disparaging remarks.
I just don't think this is a positive, productive post (one that I'm guilty of myself..so no stones)

Well, Ron Paul thinks very highly of it, and really, that's the only thing that matters... :)

The Plan
01-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Look at your address bar at the top of your browser man. I'll bet you any amount of money that it says ronpaulforums.com

I don't know exactly what your hoping to get out of coming here but i'v narrowed it down to two things for myself at least:

#1 see what the grassroots is doing to help get my man Ron Paul elected

#2 To see what the hell is up with Ron Paul in general

Naturally i would expect there to be allot of threads about what Ron says, otherwise what the hell's the point?

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Look at your address bar at the top of your browser man. I'll bet you any amount of money that it says ronpaulforums.com

I don't know exactly what your hoping to get out of coming here but i'v narrowed it down to two things for myself at least:

#1 see what the grassroots is doing to help get my man Ron Paul elected

#2 To see what the hell is up with Ron Paul in general

Naturally i would expect there to be allot of threads about what Ron says, otherwise what the hell's the point?

The point is

1. it fractures the conversation
2. we have a place set aside for conversation about the debate.
3. its bad etiquette to create another thread when we already have one for that topic.
4. you don't go bashing people just because someone else does. use your head and show respect.
5. my thread pointed people to the right place where we were all discussing the debate, so it was constructive and had a good purpose.
6. the more threads, the slower the site become and the harder it is to find things in search.