PDA

View Full Version : Fred won the debate???? LOL

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Fred won the debate???? LOL

I can't believe that shit....

ross11988
01-10-2008, 09:37 PM
OMG lol are these people retarded. HUMOR? YOU MEAN HIS RETARDEDNESS???

RPSignbomb
01-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Fred did well actually....

garrettwombat
01-10-2008, 09:38 PM
haha, fred? what the hell... is luntz just trying to be funny now?

CodeMonkey
01-10-2008, 09:39 PM
I did enjoy him nailing Huckabee to the wall.

Time for Change
he did well, spoke like a leader, but did so much stammering, I couldnt get past his inability to speak, and missed what he was trying to say.
Good zingers though

THese assholes just said loser is ron paul...fox goes DOWN

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
They're trying to make everything a split, so they can still attack Paul.

Winner, Fred Thompason, and now Loser Ron Paul. Give me a fucking break.

GHoeberX
01-10-2008, 09:40 PM
It's a shame, but it's better than Huckabee, Romney etc.

The more votes go to Thompson (who is gonna fall out sooner or later) the longer he'll stay in the race and in a divided race, Ron Paul has more chance to build momentum.

Else the media will say "Okay this race is about these 3 people" and then it's also the end for Ron Paul.

Agent CSL
01-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I think Fred did well, but he definitely didn't WIN. That goes to Ron Paul and the reply to his electability.

evan2024
01-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Of course Fred won. He is the most conservative candidate! ;)

Rintrah
01-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Luntz....Uh....can't bear to watch......

I agree Fred slammed Huckabee good, I'll give him that. Hopefully it'll hurt Huckabee there. I fear he'd be the strongest in SC.

jsu718
01-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Well, I think Fred is the 2nd most conservative candidate... and he didn't do badly. Ron Paul was definitely the winner to anyone who knows about how government works and the situation that our country is in.

smithnwesson
01-10-2008, 09:54 PM
I love this: Fox News spends most of their time with Ron asking things like "How much do you suck as a candidate?" and "Why are many of your supporters nuts?"

Go figure he seems like a wackjob. It's word asscoiation. You set him up as that to people who don't know his positions, what should they think? Especially if they already think he's a "longshot at best..." Bullcrap.

I think if someone is looking at this objectively they would say Paul more than deserved to be there and it was between him and Thompson who won.

McCain would be the loser in my opinion, too many one-liners that fell flat, plus getting outright punked by Paul on the trading with Al Quaeda thing.

Romney should also be considered a loser, I really didn't hear anything that seperates him, though he didn't fall on his ass like McLame did. Giuiliani and Huckabee didn't hurt or help themselves in my opinion.

I would vote for a Paul/Thompson ticket. Ron has the brains, a Thompson has the handshakes and smiles thing down. It's too bad they are a combined age of 140.

And before you jump all over me, I am a huge Ron Paul supporter. I really felt like he nailed the questions he got, it just figures that Fox asks him anything but a "fair and balanced" question.

Time for Change
01-11-2008, 10:17 AM
I look at it this way
Fred, JulieAnnie and McCain are in this to make certain that RP cannot get enough votes to be a threat to the CFR preferred candidated.
They dilute the field since we are on to their voting machine scam.

Oh boy...this is going to be a FUN ride!

These idiots actually support the national ID, eventually leading to the implanted chip...book of revelations kind of crap...the mark of the beast?
Who knows, but damn the GOP has a sorry ass crop this time (RP excluded of course)

PaultheSaint
01-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Fred did well actually....

I thought so also.

My only concern is either he is a tremendous note taker or he was reading scripts or a teleprompter. He surely was looking down at something while he spoke.

freelance
01-11-2008, 11:14 AM
He won because it was his personal best. He managed to stay awake through the entire thing.

kojirodensetsu
01-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I like Fred Thompson just because he likes attacking other candidates on their positions. So he gets his hands dirty so we don't have to. He can keep bringing up the negatives of other candidates while we bring up the positives on Ron Paul.

Paulitician
01-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Doesn't surprise me one bit. It only makes sense that the state in which Fred is basing his decision on whether he's going to stay in the race on not, he does "the best" in. Could have just been Fox's/the establishment's way of shilling for him (like they did with McCain, Schmuckabee etc.), or it could have just been because Fred was trying his best and actually did quite well.