PDA

View Full Version : local conservative talk show got bombed w ron paul calls today

BarryDonegan
07-23-2007, 02:54 PM
a friend called me(i live in nashville, tn) and told me he was listening to our local talk radio here, and the conservative show got bombed by 4 back to back callers complaining that if the host is truly conservative, why doesn't he cover ron paul.

ironically, nashville is a very liberal, artsy southern town, but he said the callers sounded very rural, calling from places like woodbury, which would be the more Jesus and Football types with heavy accents, who apparently are starting to loudly voice their support for ron paul.

BIG_J
07-23-2007, 02:56 PM
It's RP call in day to your local radio shows!

UCFGavin
07-23-2007, 03:15 PM
did he actually answer the questions?

Swmorgan77
07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Mp3? Maybe one of the callers had the forethought to record their awesome, smack-laying phone-in.

freelance
07-23-2007, 04:09 PM
i live in nashville, tn)

Me too. Who is the host of the show?

Are you, by any chance, related to Mike Donegan?

BarryDonegan
07-23-2007, 06:35 PM
haha yeah.

mike donegan "the dook" is my father.

he has a show on sirius radio with carl p mayfield, ill send him an email about ron paul, maybe hell carry the press releases! didn't think about that.

as far as which show it was, i was half asleep when he told me, im assuming its that one guy on the FM station, i forget his name, neocon moron guy. my friend said the host started supplicating to the audience about ron paul after a couple calls.

freelance
07-24-2007, 12:50 AM
mike donegan "the dook" is my father.

My brother is a "sports guy." He has worked with your father twice, and he has a world of respect for him! Donegan this, Donegan that...

Yeah, I wish I could work something into my brother's show, but unless RP can figure out how to keep the Predators here, hell would freeze over first.

Small world, eh?