PDA

View Full Version : Just on TV! Troops support Ron Paul ad

colecrowe
01-10-2008, 09:27 PM
on KOLO 8, abc, during jeapordy @ 7:22pm

first repub to run an ad--he already owns the radio ads, w/ no repub competition!

JustBcuz
01-10-2008, 10:42 PM
on KOLO 8, abc, during jeapordy @ 7:22pm

first repub to run an ad--he already owns the radio ads, w/ no repub competition!

Sweet.

I caught the very, very tail end of one of the grassroots ads during PTI on ESPN earlier today in Reno.

buffalokid777
01-10-2008, 11:45 PM
I said this ad was bad for NH

and ill say it is bad for Nevada.....

I hope they are running this ad in SC

WTF????

We should be pushing commercials of NO TAX ON TIPS for Nevada.....

Who is making the decisions to put what ads where?

Whoever it is that makes that decision, if there is no ads for no taxes on tips in Nevada on Television...

They need to be fired immediately and replaced with someone who has a basic understanding of marketing 101.

Also the immigration ad might see better results in Nevada than NH...

Also Radio is a lousy investment.

The people we are NOT reaching, don't listen to radio...actually most of the radio demographics are the same as the people we are reaching on the net....the campaign needs to abandon the radio ads...television should be 75% of the budget, with the other 25% divided between radio and newspapers for presence.

lvp1138
01-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Just saw one too! 10:33 PM.

lupester
01-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Alot of older people still listen to the radio. They are also the people who have the highest percentage to vote!

Lord Xar
01-11-2008, 12:41 AM
can we get a concensus on what they are running in Neveda - what tv ads?

I agree.. we need to get ads on TAXES OUT FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffalokid777
01-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Alot of older people still listen to the radio. They are also the people who have the highest percentage to vote!

I would disagree with you...

My position is the MAJORITY of people over 50 get their news from Television or the Sunday paper......I have met very few people over 50 who get there news from the radio....less than 25%....and I stand by that.....

JustBcuz
01-11-2008, 12:53 AM
I would disagree with you...

My position is the MAJORITY of people over 50 get their news from Television or the Sunday paper......I have met very few people over 50 who get there news from the radio....less than 25%....and I stand by that.....

We need Republicans.

Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, Regan, etc. all radio shows that cater to Republicans.

Nicketas
01-11-2008, 01:33 AM

work2win
01-11-2008, 07:49 PM
We need Republicans.

Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Savage, Regan, etc. all radio shows that cater to Republicans.

Yeeuup. We need to break into this demographic REAL BAD. We've done a good job of picking up the new voters and democrats, now we need to focus on these people. I am starting to think it might be worthwhile to spring for some 1min spots in order go better explain the message, and to set the hook deeper. The 30 second spots are rushed. Just when you start getting interested, the ad is over.