PDA

View Full Version : Immigration

Aphelion27
01-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Did McCain just blame the american people for illegal immigration?

PaultheSaint
01-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I just hear Charlie Brown adults talking for the most part.

manuel
01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Fred Thompson just bungled his answer.

And moved way down on my list of whom to vote for!

Aphelion27
01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Where was his 30seconds to respond???

manuel
01-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Nailed it with our border guards being in Iraq protecting THEIR borders. If these neocons don't get it, when it is put so simply I don't know if they ever will.

PROTECT OUR BORDERS, NOT THE BORDERS OF OTHER COUNTRIES!

evadmurd
01-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Nailed it with our border guards being in Iraq protecting THEIR borders. If these neocons don't get it, when it is put so simply I don't know if they ever will.

PROTECT OUR BORDERS, NOT THE BORDERS OF OTHER COUNTRIES!

He should have added that "we have 2 border patrol guards in prison right now that should be pardoned so they can get back to work."

Pauls' Revere
12-14-2019, 04:50 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/brazilians-arrive-waves-us-mexico-192820616.html

EL PASO, Texas (AP) — Growing up along the U.S.-Mexico border, hotel clerk Joe Luis Rubio never thought he'd be trying to communicate in Portuguese on a daily basis.
But with hundreds of Brazilians crossing from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, each week, the Motel 6 by the airport has become a stepping stone for thousands of the Portuguese speakers on a 6,000-mile (9,500 km) journey from Brazil to El Paso to America's East Coast.
“Thank God for Google Translate or we’d be lost,” says Rubio.
The quiet migration of around 17,000 Brazilians through a single U.S. city in the past year reveals a new frontier in the Trump administration's effort to shut down the legal immigration pathway for people claiming fear of persecution.

now this.