PDA

View Full Version : Paul Just Won The Debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexa doherty
01-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Total Smackdown By Paul on that little puffcake Carl Cameron!!!! And to top it off he put his hand to his ear at the end to say, FUCK YOU!!!!

JDouglasFisher
01-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Agreed.

CountryRoads
01-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Ron Paul is pwning this debate.

Liberty Star
01-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Right in the face of adversity, man shines. When the going gets, the tough get going!

RP is back in game.

NoMoreApathy
01-10-2008, 09:25 PM
I swear I've NEVER seen this man better than he is tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE NEW RON PAUL, BABY!!!!!!!

blar
01-10-2008, 09:25 PM
yeah that was great!

EvilEngineer
01-10-2008, 09:26 PM
rongasm.... that was awesome.

alexa doherty
01-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Bigger than this debate, Ron just WON the american people at the same time proving he is MORE REPUBLICAN than all of them!

RevolutionSD
01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
yes he definitely took them to school. The foxbots will not respond, but let's make sure he dominates the post-debate poll.

homah
01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Total Smackdown By Paul on that little puffcake Carl Cameron!!!! And to top it off he put his hand to his ear at the end to say, FUCK YOU!!!!

Ron Paul's been watching Allen Iverson...that ear thing was hilarious.

schwa
01-10-2008, 09:29 PM
This debate makes me want to give Ron more money.

Solas
01-10-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm at a loss of words.... absolutely wowed by Ron's performance.

alexa doherty
01-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Ron Paul's been watching Allen Iverson...that ear thing was hilarious.

LOL YEP! He was saying LISTEN TO THE CHEERS NOW!

Talcott
01-10-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm at a loss of words.... absolutely wowed by Ron's performance.

I've been saving for the free at last money bomb....Run Ron Run.:D

alexa doherty
woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!

LibertyEagle
Right in the face of adversity, man shines. When the going gets, the tough get going!

RP is back in game.

+100000 :D

NerveShocker
01-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Time to vote I guess. He owned them fair and square.. on their turf.

aerial
01-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Of course Fox is saying that Dr. Paul lost the debate.

AFM
01-10-2008, 09:42 PM
HAHAH

Tratzman
01-10-2008, 09:46 PM
That's gotta be the phoniest 'focus group' in history and a completely transparent attack against RP. I hope the public can see through that sh*t.

Hangly Man
01-10-2008, 09:51 PM
This debate makes me want to give Ron more money.

That reminds me. Today's payday!

dmp78
01-10-2008, 09:52 PM
RP was money tonight, no doubt about it. but now we need to be louder and prouder, because with performances like this, the MSM is only going to work harder to keep him down.

if you can, throw a few bucks ron's way for a job well done tonight. it will feel good, i promise!

tnvoter
01-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Definitely agreed.

deedles
01-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Now's the time to sign up to be a precinct captain as well..

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Now's the time to sign up to be a precinct captain as well..

Definitly!

Caravello
01-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Anyone can see that they were picking on him. And I think there are a lot of people out there who resent this kind of crap.

But what puzzles me is why RP doesn't come out and say something to the effect "It's great to have all you people here promoting a war, but only McCain and I served. I served 5 years and sewed kids back together." etc etc. If he were to tailor that response just right he could destroy not only the likes of Rudy and Thompson but also throw it back at Brit Hume, Cameron, Hannity, etc.

I would LOVE to see Hannity's expression, or Rudy's, et al. Why doesn't RP ever bring up his military service? It's a great selling point.

Itzsoez
01-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Hey didn't Ronald Reagan do the ear thing.

Derek Johnson
01-11-2008, 01:12 AM
"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

Ron Paul
Jan 10, 2008

VRP08
01-11-2008, 01:13 AM
"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

Ron Paul
Jan 10, 2008

PURE GOLD!!!

Feelgood
01-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Alexa should be in the "Hotties for Ron Paul" calendar. ;)

Loved watching RP in the debate tonight. Especially when he bitch slapped Carl Cameron at the end. God I just cant stand these people anymore. questioning his electability, and laughing while asking the question. Prick.

RonPaulFTFW
01-11-2008, 01:55 AM
we should never doubt him.

forward into the fight!!!

alexa doherty
01-11-2008, 02:14 AM

Loved watching RP in the debate tonight. Especially when he bitch slapped Carl Cameron at the end. God I just cant stand these people anymore. questioning his electability, and laughing while asking the question. Prick.

Guys, it's cool to hear this every now and then but when a girl heres it all the time it gets pretty annoying. If you want to pick up a girl, NEVER say those things unless you look incredibly hot yourself, or the girl will just think that you don't have a personality. Luckilly I know you guys mean well, so thank you for the comments. :D

But please, you have to be creative with a girl, impress her with your wit, if she can't handle that, then she's not worthy. And Vica Versa.

Feelgood
01-11-2008, 02:17 AM
Guys, it's cool to hear this every now and then but when a girl heres it all the time it gets pretty annoying. If you want to pick up a girl, NEVER say those things unless you look incredibly hot yourself, or the girl will just think that you don't have a personality. Luckilly I know you guys mean well, so thank you for the comments. :D

But please, you have to be creative with a girl, impress her with your wit, if she can't handle that, then she's not worthy. And Vica Versa.

Oh my, isn't someone just full of themselves. :rolleyes:

jabrownie
01-11-2008, 02:30 AM

So hot even Ron Paul would be left speechless...

Gives a whole new meaning to the words 'shock and awe'.....

The only forum member with both the brains and beauty to make both Lara Croft and Ludwig Von Mises jealous....

It's 3:30 a.m., I'm 9/10ths exhausted, but how's that?

pacelli
01-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Of course Fox is saying that Dr. Paul lost the debate.

And of course, yet again, their own phone text poll proved them wrong.

pacelli
01-11-2008, 02:34 AM
But what puzzles me is why RP doesn't come out and say something to the effect "It's great to have all you people here promoting a war, but only McCain and I served. I served 5 years and sewed kids back together." etc etc. If he were to tailor that response just right he could destroy not only the likes of Rudy and Thompson but also throw it back at Brit Hume, Cameron, Hannity, etc.

I would LOVE to see Hannity's expression, or Rudy's, et al. Why doesn't RP ever bring up his military service? It's a great selling point.

Patience. Paul is good at responding directly with facts, but not showing all of his cards. There are 2 more debates this month: Jan 24 msnbc from Florida, & Jan 30 cnn from California.

raiha
01-11-2008, 02:35 AM
Pleease is there any more of the debate on You Tube????

Liberty Star
01-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Pleease is there any more of the debate on You Tube????

I haven't tested these links:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=918173&postcount=1

Billy Budd
01-11-2008, 02:51 AM

The "babe" avatars are all over the Hannity forum (of which I am now banned for life), cept the I would bet the 99% of the "babes" behind them there are ugly white men with a beer gut.

If anyone ever gets bored they should proceed to the site and read the posts of the moderator (control freak) named Lee Kingston. He is such an ass that I registered soley to flame him. Which you only get to do once before you get banned. That whole forum is a very scary place.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 03:15 AM
alexa is that really you in your pic? you're looking kind of HOT. :)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Why doesn't RP ever bring up his military service? It's a great selling point.

Ron has way too much class... unlike McCain, Kerry, etc.

smartguy911
01-11-2008, 03:18 AM
best part - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk

smartguy911
01-11-2008, 03:19 AM
Oh my, isn't someone just full of themselves. :rolleyes:

LMAO