PDA

View Full Version : McCain doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning

krott5333
07-23-2007, 02:35 PM
everytime I see him on tv at a rally or a speech, everyone in the crowd looks bored out of their mind.. and I'm assuming these are his supporters..

Ron Paul's supporters, on the other hand, are loud and cheering and jumping out of their seats like its a meeting for a pyramid scheme.

Syren123
07-23-2007, 02:36 PM
How can that BE?! He was a SHOO IN FRONT RUNNER AND OVERWHELMING FAVORITE!!!

UCFGavin
07-23-2007, 02:36 PM
everytime I see him on tv at a rally or a speech, everyone in the crowd looks bored out of their mind.. and I'm assuming these are his supporters..

Ron Paul's supporters, on the other hand, are loud and cheering and jumping out of their seats like its a meeting for a pyramid scheme.

you're going to make a lot of money!! /whoooo

buffalokid777
07-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Everytime I see him on TV he looks very tired like the life has been just been sucked out of him.

I say it's 50/50 he quits the race by the end of the year.

How long do you guys think he'll last in the race?

krott5333
07-23-2007, 02:42 PM
you're going to make a lot of money!! /whoooo

hahahha. "just buy my tapes and go to the seminars!!"

Dustancostine
07-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Everytime I see him on TV he looks very tired like the life has been just been sucked out of him.

I say it's 50/50 he quits the race by the end of the year.

How long do you guys think he'll last in the race?

Until Thompson declares. Then he is going to hope for VP of the Neocons.

shadowhooch
07-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Yeah, back in April I was leaning toward McCain because during the last election, he was the most honest and forth coming candidate.

But after seeing him on the Daily Show and seeing his performance at the debate, I was left a little disinterested with him. I think he has lost focus on what makes him different than the others. Instead he is left pumping an unpopular war and pushing for unpopular immigration policies. That's a sure way to lose.

I was waiting for him to step up at the debates when someone else stepped up.....Ron Paul. His honest straight talk about foreign policy and the war was dead on. From there, I decided to learn more about him and have been for Ron Paul ever since.

Syren123
07-23-2007, 03:03 PM
After his support of amnesty and abdication of any sense of responsibility towards the people of his suffering state of Arizona, I am more than done with McCain. He has risen far, far above his abilities only because he's a pandering party hack.

qednick
07-23-2007, 03:54 PM

That's because he can no longer afford to pay people to support him or look interested. :D

SeanEdwards
07-23-2007, 03:59 PM
It's sad to watch him now. I used to think he was kind of a stand-up guy, but now he is just a pathetic loser. He's boring. The stuff he says is dumb. He looks old and tired, and like his suit has too much starch.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-23-2007, 05:00 PM
Doesn't anyone ever wonder : what makes a front runner a front runner? ohh yeah, when the media shoves a handful of plastic candidates down our throats allday, then refers to the decent or qualified candidates as "long shots" and "second tier." And then they say "well, these second tier aren't polling high, so we won't report them" even though it was the medias fault to why they have low name recognition in the first place!

Johnnybags
07-23-2007, 05:10 PM
and gave him all the accolades and he is a frontrunner? My father gets BS when he sees him giving his speeches, turns red and calls him "an empty suit" I always LOL on that one because he is right, but it scares me John Q Public has no clue to most things and these charlatans slip in. If Obama wins I am moving South and opening up a ministry, and I hate talking in public. I promise I will not skim off the top, have mistresses, or take drugs and have a gay lover. For 10 million a year, I will be an altar boy.