PDA

View Full Version : ron paul site idea?

sickmint79
07-23-2007, 01:59 PM
what do you guys think of this, i could probably hack the site together fairly quickly. site has donors and volunteers.

volunteers register on the site and make themselves available to ron paul an area. this would include their state, county, list of cities.. whereve they were willing to ron paul.

donors would browse this list, find their city/county etc. and send money (paypal that individual) to ron paul their area (cheap would be make a bunch of those coroplast signs locally and stick them up) - to make sure volunteers are legit there could be a feedback system or something, and agreement to do a minimum amount (ie, $100 = 50 or more signs)

i haven't seen any signs up in my area, i'm not so hot on calling iowans. but if someone sent me a heap of cash right now i'd go buy a bunch of coroplast signs and they'd be up overnight after i retrieved them from the sign shop. i am going to get a quote from the local shop soon anyway to see how much it would cost me to get a bunch of signs myself, but i'd be willing to drive and ronpaul all over my area provided with funding to purchase the completed materials. what do you guys think?

sickmint79
07-23-2007, 09:39 PM
nobody likes this one eh?

Kuldebar
07-23-2007, 10:41 PM
I think you'd be duplicating existing effort/capabilities to a large degree.

Consider that individual Meetup groups will decide on methods that fit their needs and pooling resources to support signs and other materials works best on a local more personal level for all involved.

RonPaul2012grassroots
07-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Our team of facilitators can provide you and your group 18x24 corrugated Ron Paul yard signs at a much better price than you can get them locally.

http://ronpaulstickers.com/img/yardsign.jpg

For example:

100 yard signs with wire stands - $292.50
200 yard signs with wire stands - $562.50

or make up your own wire stands and save

100 yard signs only, no wire stands - $212.75
200 yard signs only, no wire stands - $392.50

Above prices include shipping.

Prices/lots on website are not all current. Website to be updated within the next c couple of days.

www.ronpaulstickers.com