PDA

View Full Version : GOP Fox Debate, WOW at the questioneer

Wolverine
01-10-2008, 08:41 PM
That idiot, he asked everybody about the recession, and then when it was Ron Paul's turn he talked about his supporters being 911 truthers.

What a BS setup.

BUT WOW, Ron Paul handled it B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L-YYYYYYYYYY

hahahaha

But that was a cheap tactic on Fox's behalf, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

dbhohio47
01-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah. It was truly amazing what a RP hatchet job the whole program was. I can't believe how blatantly biased Fox was in handling this program. It was a total turn off. I was watching with several non-RP supporters, and even they couldn't believe their ears. The big loser in this debate was Fox.... they dropped their lack of credibility in reporting news to an all time low.

I felt sorry for Ron tonight. He handled himself pretty well given the circumstances, but was absolutely thrown to the wolves tonight. Was nice to see him get his gander up.

Bloody Holly
01-10-2008, 11:19 PM
They go after someone's supporters. How pathetic.

Has the media gone after any other candidates supporters?

santopia
01-10-2008, 11:20 PM
It was abhorrent. And the way it was phrased was meant to allow him no reasonable answer.

"Some of your supporters believe that 9/11 was a government conspiracy. Do you agree with them or are you read to ask them to leave your campaign right now?"

Fox has sunk to a new low and should be ashamed of themselves.

Perpetual
01-10-2008, 11:24 PM
And the american people lap this kind of thing up.

Feelgood
01-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Romney telling RP to stop reading Ahmadinejad's press releases. :rolleyes: RP looked pissed off, saw him saying something like "making fun of me" as he was.

Sean Vanity saying everyone up there could still be the nominee, "except for Ron Paul"

Makes my ears bleed to listen to this crap...

tarabyte
01-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Romney telling RP to stop reading Ahmadinejad's press releases. :rolleyes: RP looked pissed off, saw him saying something like "making fun of me" as he was.

Sean Vanity saying everyone up there could still be the nominee, "except for Ron Paul"

Makes my ears bleed to listen to this crap...

At least Romney said "I mean no disrespect to Congressman Paul...", which is a lot better treatment than the other candidates disagreeing with Dr. Paul.

Then again, Paul actually stood up for Romney in the past for the whole Mormon thing, which could be why Romney is trying to be professional about it.

ddoggphx
01-11-2008, 02:40 AM
saying something like "making fun of me" as he was.

"Make fun, buddy."

That's what Paul muttered...as in, laugh it up, but the man is coming to collect your ass soon enough if you don't pull your head out of the sand.

angrydragon
01-11-2008, 02:47 AM
It wasn't the recession part.

It was the conservatism and Reagan part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10wwz3vlGf4

Wolverine
01-11-2008, 04:50 AM
Fox edited Ron Paul out in replays of the debate

coyote_sprit
01-11-2008, 05:02 AM
Fox edited Ron Paul out in replays of the debate

Do they just want their ratings to fall?

John P Slevin
01-11-2008, 05:11 AM
"Make fun, buddy."

That's what Paul muttered...as in, laugh it up, but the man is coming to collect your ass soon enough if you don't pull your head out of the sand.

Paul seemed to be telling the guy "hey, none of you yokels has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the general election, you are dragging our party down to defeat".

Which is true.

Excaliber
01-11-2008, 05:46 AM
So, who controls the media, anyhow ??

http://www.realnews247.com/who_rules_america_updated_2004.htm

godawgs
01-12-2008, 11:20 PM
My parents who i have failed to convert I think are coming around to the bias. My conversations now get a lot more agreement than in the past. They are foxnews republicans and deplore his treatement on TV by the moderators and other candidates laughing.