PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Is KILLING IT!

Tyler19
01-10-2008, 08:32 PM
wow on FIREEEE

Lucid American
01-10-2008, 09:07 PM
I kinda wish Paul would stop harping on the economy as being the default reason for us not taking the more robust "policeman" strategy.

I realize it is on one level correct, but at the same time, I remember when the USS Cole was attacked, and Paul lambasted Clinton's policies for allowing it to happen, calling it "insane" that the watch guards on the Cole were not even allowed to have their guns loaded in the case that they HAD even seen the attack boat coming.

His criticism of that event was somewhat hawkish -- or his language was, at least -- and something like that would go over well in this environment.

I really felt like his Iran answer hurt him. I fear it re-inforced some of the less desirable views many of the sheep already have of him.

Liberty Star
01-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Ron Paul is in great form today!

I disagree , he would get a boost from Iran answer. Fox used a discredited report to base their question on.

Joe3113
01-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I kinda wish Paul would stop harping on the economy as being the default reason for us not taking the more robust "policeman" strategy.

I realize it is on one level correct, but at the same time, I remember when the USS Cole was attacked, and Paul lambasted Clinton's policies for allowing it to happen, calling it "insane" that the watch guards on the Cole were not even allowed to have their guns loaded in the case that they HAD even seen the attack boat coming.

His criticism of that event was somewhat hawkish -- or his language was, at least -- and something like that would go over well in this environment.

I really felt like his Iran answer hurt him. I fear it re-inforced some of the less desirable views many of the sheep already have of him.

o give me a break