PDA

View Full Version : Fox throws 9/11 truthers to Paul!!!

thegr8drronpaul
01-10-2008, 08:31 PM
This is so blatantly awful. I new they were evil, but not this evil.

Joe3113
01-10-2008, 08:32 PM
OMFG!!!!

This means we are gonna win

PaultheSaint
And PAUL OWNED

Crowd agreed!

thegr8drronpaul
I can't believe i just saw that .... RON MADE THEM LOOK LIKE FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Taco John
Hahahaha! He Nailed It!

anewvoice
01-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Now THAT is what we need to see. Ron Paul aggressive and taking it straight back at em! WOOOOO!

PaultheSaint
OWNED FUCKING OWNED

sorry, I usually don't swaer on forums but FUCK YEA

PimpBlimp
That was fucking terrible. But Ron handled it like a Pro.

Jobarra
Paul did not own. He just gave them a soundbyte unfortunately...

"I've abandoned the idea..."

We know what he meant, but you know they're going to play that over and over like he had the idea at one time :(

Most of his answer was good(it's not his responsibility to tell people what to do), but I think it would have been stronger if he flat out denied it and called it preposterous

WTFYO
01-10-2008, 08:34 PM
haha good job Dr Paul....I think that had the opposite affect than what they intended...lol

Agent CSL
OMFG! They threw the truther thing out there. I KNEW THEY'D DO THAT.

They basically told the truthers to shut up if they wanted to help Paul. Ugh... Yeah. Now I'm mad.

But Paul went along with it nicely and he got a good applause.

damon04
Why do I feel like I want to hit something really hard??

They talk about Reagan the whole time, and go to Ron Paul and ask about the 911 truthers!?!?!? WHAT THE FUDGE IS GOING ON!!! It has NEVER been more evident that FOX is a piece of shit and anyone watching that doesn't realize that is just plain dumb and deserves the recession/depression that's about to hit them!!

Matthew Zak
"Now PLEASE can I join the debate?" *cheers*

aricart
Way to go Ron! Show them where to shove that shit!!!!!

acroso
Fox sucks

Churchill2004
He nailed it!

thegr8drronpaul
01-10-2008, 08:35 PM
That was priceless. He has stood higher than these jerks and made them look like the scum that they are. Who could have not agreed with him there requesting to be heard. Ron Paul is the best.

AnalogDan
They continually try to slander him, over and over again.

angrydragon
Yup, please no more truther stuff with Dr. Paul.

yongrel
I fucking love Ron Paul

espot
Can I particapate in the debate?

YES, I loved that

jimreport
I didn't think he handled it well, and his supporters in the crowd applauding didn't help. He had a chance to denounce them. To announce that he is not their friend, and will not help to further any of their causes, and instead came off looking like he wanted to change the subject.

ConstitutionGal
I think we just witnessed Dr. Paul's "I paid for this microphone too" moment!! THIS is why we LOVE this man!!! GO RON PAUL!!! Pwn them ALL!!!

Original_Intent
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Paul did not own. He just gave them a soundbyte unfortunately...

"I've abandoned the idea..."

We know what he meant, but you know they're going to play that over and over like he had the idea at one time :(

Most of his answer was good(it's not his responsibility to tell people what to do), but I think it would have been stronger if he flat out denied it and called it preposterous

Fail.

polexi
Come on people, we saw that coming. I just love how obvious the attack was, and he did a GREAT job at responding!:)

JenaS62

YES!! I am so glad that he finally stood up for himself. Carl Cameron looked like a complete ass.

rooteroa
OMFG! They threw the truther thing out there. I KNEW THEY'D DO THAT.

They basically told the truthers to shut up if they wanted to help Paul. Ugh... Yeah. Now I'm mad.

But Paul went along with it nicely and he got a good applause.

Well, they should shut up if they don't want to hurt Paul.

romelll
01-10-2008, 08:37 PM
2 things Ron could have said:

1) Well, since we are talking about ROnald Reagan, funny story about him. Did you know the Log Cabin Republicans supported him? Ronald Reagan told them "I will except your check because you support my views, I do not of yours"

Or:
2 Well hell, why don't you ask Limbaugh or Hannity. Weren't they talking about the wall of seperation and that a person on the 9/11 commision was their to protect the CLinton's. Maybe you should ask them....

Jennifer
01-10-2008, 08:37 PM
that speaks out of it's - well, you know. I'm too much of a lady to say it. ;)

OURPLAN
01-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Dish it out Ron. Fox deserves it.

LudwigVan Kubrick
01-10-2008, 08:39 PM
very nice response from Ron Paul.

barbz
01-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Well, they should shut up if they don't want to hurt Paul.

Don't fall into the trap they're trying to set.

PaultheSaint
01-10-2008, 08:40 PM
I didn't think he handled it well, and his supporters in the crowd applauding didn't help. He had a chance to denounce them. To announce that he is not their friend, and will not help to further any of their causes, and instead came off looking like he wanted to change the subject.

Denounce people for having ideas. Um no... Right or wrongm they are intitled to their opinions in this country still.

How do yo even know that the cheering was his supporters? Maybe it was educated Americans who have a grasp on how a debate should be held.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-10-2008, 08:41 PM
What was the question Fox asked? I tuned in late.

Deborah K
01-10-2008, 08:41 PM
My prayer is that the people undecided tonight listen to this most humble and gracious man who knows more than all of those frauds put together ~ and that they get past his awkwardness (God Bless Him!). Soooo many people focus on that.

He just proved that being grandfatherly or professorly doesn't automatically disqualify you from being President!

Thanehand
01-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Ron owned.

Stating he can't tell people what to do -- OWNED.

Stating it was ridiculous -- OWNED.

Demanding to be treated respectfully -- PRICELESS!

If Ron had done what the moderator said to do, he would have been doing nothing but pandering and false. Regardless of how you feel about the truthers, A-F'ING-MEN that he stood up for their RIGHT to have their opinion and express it.

steve005
01-10-2008, 08:42 PM
youtube?

Deborah K
01-10-2008, 08:43 PM

Well....you know what they say about opinions....

libertygirl
01-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I do think that it does hurt Paul's movement, but Paul said once, how could you expect anything less when the government has been so secretive about 9/11.

Just remember, even if you don't believe the 9/11 Truth Movement, Ron Paul would be respectful of their opinions.

I have to say, I DO believe 9/11 was an inside job. Just like the USS Liberty, where the Israeli's attacked them and tried to sink the boat to blame on another mid east country, but it wouldn't sink, so they tried to help the American sailors, and one of the survivors told them to go to hell we dont need your help.

And just like the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

If they would do it then they will do it now.

jimreport
01-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Denounce people for having ideas. Um no... Right or wrongm they are intitled to their opinions in this country still.

How do yo even know that the cheering was his supporters? Maybe it was educated Americans who have a grasp on how a debate should be held.

No, when white supremacists and troothers align themselves as your freind you immediately denounce them. Guilt by association is reality, whether or not it should be means nothing. He's running for president, and using a lot of my money to do it. He better take it seroiusly and publicly denounce racists at every opporunity.

Troothers and racists do not have an opinion which should be "respected". They have an opinion which needs to be shunned.

Perry
01-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Someone damned well get a youtube of this because I know many of us aren't watching this debate.

A. Havnes
01-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Darn it, I missed it! I don't have the TV - just watching Fox makes me mad. I hope this all gets up on Youtube!

Wyurm
01-10-2008, 08:57 PM

Umm, say what? He had a chance to tell voters that he's not their friend? are you insane? He handled it the way it needed to be handled.

espot
01-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Doing great RP!!!!

PeaceCandidates.com
01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Troothers and racists do not have an opinion which should be "respected". They have an opinion which needs to be shunned.

Equating informed Americans with racists?

WTF?! :mad:

Just because you turn a blind eye to PNAC, Zelikow, WTC7, et al doesn't mean we're racists.

Peace&Freedom
01-10-2008, 09:26 PM
No, when white supremacists and troothers align themselves as your freind you immediately denounce them. Guilt by association is reality, whether or not it should be means nothing. He's running for president, and using a lot of my money to do it. He better take it seroiusly and publicly denounce racists at every opporunity.

Divide and conquer is also a reality, and whether or not you recognize it while making phenomenally stupid equations between supremacists and truthers, your insult also means nothing. Beating up on truthers is just as harmful as some unfortunate statements they may have made, and the resulting factionalism is ALSO hurtful to Paul. Paul is ALSO using a LOT of truthers' money to run for President, especially those funds collected during his exploratory phase. Their position is agreed with by numerous engineers, physicists, former Reagan/Bush officials and foreign ministers, along with many 9/11 family members. HOW DARE YOU CONFLATE THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS WITH RACISTS. You are the one whose polarizing rhetoric should be denounced.

Yes, running for office requires putting the emphasis on getting votes. The truther's normal agenda, by contrast, involves confronting establishment figures and their cover stories. By not merely distancing Paul from 9/11 truth, but being needlessly hostile towards it, this has naturally left truthers free to pursue their own agenda, including the confrontational street theater (snowballs and face downs of Hannity, Beck, etc.). Whereas, if all Paul supporters had bonded with truthers, it would have been easier to have coordinated with them, to get them to cool it. As we sometimes argue with relation to the war on drugs, if you banish/criminalize something, you've lost the ability to ever regulate it.

There are serious positives and negatives with either embracing 911 issues or keeping them at arms length. Sniping at your brothers, these comrades in the revolution, is NOT one of the positives.

libertygirl
01-11-2008, 12:57 AM
Divide and conquer is also a reality, and whether or not you recognize it while making phenomenally stupid equations between supremacists and truthers, your insult also means nothing. Beating up on truthers is just as harmful as some unfortunate statements they may have made, and the resulting factionalism is ALSO hurtful to Paul. Paul is ALSO using a LOT of truthers' money to run for President, especially those funds collected during his exploratory phase. Their position is agreed with by numerous engineers, physicists, former Reagan/Bush officials and foreign ministers, along with many 9/11 family members. HOW DARE YOU CONFLATE THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS WITH RACISTS. You are the one whose polarizing rhetoric should be denounced.

Yes, running for office requires putting the emphasis on getting votes. The truther's normal agenda, by contrast, involves confronting establishment figures and their cover stories. By not merely distancing Paul from 9/11 truth, but being needlessly hostile towards it, this has naturally left truthers free to pursue their own agenda, including the confrontational street theater (snowballs and face downs of Hannity, Beck, etc.). Whereas, if all Paul supporters had bonded with truthers, it would have been easier to have coordinated with them, to get them to cool it. As we sometimes argue with relation to the war on drugs, if you banish/criminalize something, you've lost the ability to ever regulate it.

There are serious positives and negatives with either embracing 911 issues or keeping them at arms length. Sniping at your brothers, these comrades in the revolution, is NOT one of the positives.

+1

AlbemarleNC0003
01-11-2008, 12:59 AM
The media is who gave the truthers a bad name. They just want answers and they don't feel they've gotten them. We can afford to have some crazies in the campaign. Hell, I might be a little nuts myself.

Dave Pedersen
01-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Are "truthers" being associated with white supremacists now? How far will people go to wash their hands of us? Ron Paul should have said what he truly believes, that an investigation should be conducted to put these important questions to rest for the sake of all the families who still demand a full accounting.

That would have been the truth about what Ron Paul believes.

hellsingfan
01-11-2008, 01:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-lxZmrqLxU&eurl=http://www.ronpaulrecount.com/node/24381

tropicangela
01-11-2008, 01:59 AM
How many ppl even know what a 9/11 truther is??? Well maybe they just figured it out after that mess if they didn't.

reverse
01-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Debating about SUPPORTERS at a presidential debate. Wow.

tropicangela
01-11-2008, 02:09 AM
Gee next thing ya know they will ask him about 9/11 truther donation money.

phoenixrising
01-11-2008, 02:19 AM

---------------------
THAT was priceless!!! RP was in GREAT FORM TONITE...this is the side of RP we've been waiting for...polite as he is, yet enough is enough & we aren't going totake it anymore :)

BRAVO RP!! :)

Jennifer
01-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Where's the link?