PDA

View Full Version : Pajamas Media Poll Has RP This Week

robatsu
07-23-2007, 12:42 PM
I guess they added RP based upon last week's Gallup Poll. Ok, their rules suck, but at least they seem to be playing by them.

So let's vote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/

risiusj
07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Notice that you must type in an "anti-spam code"
How are we going to be able to spam this one?

Chester Copperpot
07-23-2007, 01:34 PM
I guess they added RP based upon last week's Gallup Poll. Ok, their rules suck, but at least they seem to be playing by them.

So let's vote:

http://pajamasmedia.com/

yeah its good they got rules.. but fuck them,,. they suck... they kiss up to us whenever they need website traffic like those dicks over at strawpolls

Bradley in DC
07-23-2007, 01:37 PM
we need their widget posted on one of OUR kind of sites

JoshLowry
07-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Yea, I think I recall DailyPaul.com or someone having the widget installed.

It looks like they are planning to change the "requirements" to be included in the poll right after labor day.

RPatTheBeach
07-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Notice that you must type in an "anti-spam code"
How are we going to be able to spam this one?

Those codes (called CAPTCHAS) are known to not be effective for total protection from spamming.

Bergie Bergeron
07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
You just have to delete your cookies and you'll be able to vote again...

Syren123
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I thought we were going to ignore pajamas media from now on.

JoshLowry
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM

It really lacks professionalism on their part to not ensure a better poll.

Please only vote once. :)

Scribbler de Stebbing
07-23-2007, 02:43 PM

You CAN vote again, temporarily. PJ looks for duplicate IP addresses and not only delete the duplicate votes, but then publish invectives against the candidate for whom the votes were cast. All in all, voting more than once is a big negative.

BIG_J
07-23-2007, 02:44 PM
renew your lease on your IP address if it a dynamic IP. problem solved, unless they use subnets, which i'm guessing they don't...

BIG_J
07-23-2007, 02:45 PM
However - this would be unethical - so don't do it!

quickmike
07-23-2007, 02:46 PM
yeah its good they got rules.. but fuck them,,. they suck... they kiss up to us whenever they need website traffic like those dicks over at strawpolls

I agree, dont give them any hits. They pulled all kinds of crap months ago that had nothing to do with the 1%.

I say dont even visit that site. Everytime Ron wins they say very little about him winning it. Yet when FT wins, they make a huge deal out of it.

Screw them........... I wont go to that site ever again.

RPatTheBeach
07-23-2007, 03:02 PM
You CAN vote again, temporarily. PJ looks for duplicate IP addresses and not only delete the duplicate votes, but then publish invectives against the candidate for whom the votes were cast. All in all, voting more than once is a big negative.

What if we continually vote for another candidate? Do you think they would remove said candidate from future polls?

Haha.. okay, okay that was a joke. We can easily win fairly, as has been seen in the past.

Kuldebar
07-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Yoyomedia makes me dizzy, can't keep track if RP is on or off their web polls... :/