PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul, Murray Sabrin, and the Revolution in NJ

JDouglasFisher
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
I will repost in the New Jersey Board as well, but it seems few people actually scroll down far enough to find it...

LIBERTY, is brewing in New Jersey...

Ok, heres the plan of action...

!.) We have till February 5th to get Ron Paul the nomination in New Jersey as our primaries are Feb. 5th...

2.) February 6th, EVERYONE in New Jersey needs to figure out whose running for delegate in their respective districts. Delegates and Senate Seats are voted on June 3rd (IIRC). This is why its VITALLY IMPORTANT to become a Ron Paul precinct captain because the tools we used for RP, we can re-use for Murray Sabrin, and to help get our own delegates elected for the convention. Delegates vote at the convention for who the nominee will be. No doubt it will be a brokered convention this year with so many candidates in the field, which is good cause we can win.

Meanwhile, there is an effort to develop a website for all REAL REPUBLICANS from New Jersey to get together. We will be teaching people about County Committee, and how YOU can get your seat in your precinct (the same one that you would be responsible walking for Ron Paul...)

Why is County Committee important? They decide who from the party will run for everything from the Dog Catcher to Freeholders in your county. If your county government is out of whack, like Passaic County, here's how YOU can get involved and FIX IT yourself.

Now County Committee seats will be taken AFTER June 3rd. We need to teach ALOT of people from New Jersey about this, but here is the chance everyone has been waiting for, we all want change, this is the starting platform for everybody to learn about the political process and start making change.

3.) Rumor mill has it that Steve Lonegan will be running for New Jersey Governor in 09 as well, again under the same platform. This is vital because New Jersey is so burdened with Taxes its insane, not to mention the forced vaccinations of children, the extremely high increases in tolls for the Turnpike, Parkway and Expressway (and its possible sale as well) the failure of the school systems in NJ, the failed infrastructure of our highways and bridges, the list just goes on and on..

Also, seats for House of Reps will be coming up, plus State House seats in Trenton as well...

And then, if thats not enough for you, there are of course seats on town councils in each of your towns too...

Its viral folks, its spreading. "We the People" in New Jersey are finally empowered, we will learn the system, we have help from a few great politicians who want to really see the Ron Paul platform take off. We can do this in New Jersey, and we will...

Stay tuned for more information from the Revolution Front as it becomes available.

J. Douglas Fisher, Organizer
Ron Paul Revolutionaries of Passaic County #1251

Sarkin
01-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Even if we're foiled in the Presidential election, this is almost as important. The fools outside only see Ron Paul, they DON'T see the secondary movement behind the scenes promoting the message and secondary candidates who believe in the message. For exactly this reason, they will miss this secondary movement until it's too late! Within decades, we'll be holding government positions across the country, and our message will have solid political backing, legitimizing it in the eyes of many. I can only hope that fantastic advances in medical technology will make it possible for Dr. Paul to still be alive and kickin' when we reveal ourselves.

CRAT0S
01-11-2008, 01:28 AM
.................................................. ..........

FireofLiberty
01-13-2008, 09:18 AM
I'm in NC but I'll do what I can from here. I'll tell my NJ friends and send some money. :]

Help out NC pro-liberty candidate BJ Lawson who's running in the 4th District too :)

www.lawsonforcongress.com

brianewart
01-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey

I am interested in setting up a money-bomb for the Sabrin Campaign. Maybe on Valentines day (to keep the focus on Dr. Paul through Feb. 5th, anyway)? I need some help setting up a website and email list to do this. Is anyone able to help out?

Money is important in ANY New Jersey campaign, and Sabrin's competition is already raising money -- Estabrook is self-financing, and already allocated about $2million for her campaign.

Thanks,

Brian

wortguy
01-19-2008, 11:39 PM
just got back from the new Murray Sabrin campaign office in Jersey City.
Great guy and a great time!

We will get this Ron Paul Republican elected!