PDA

View Full Version : Next the neocons will have a WOMAN come after Ron Paul for sexual harassment!

Menthol Patch
01-10-2008, 07:09 PM
We can expect the attacks on Ron Paul to get worse and worse. They do NOT want to allow him to win the nomination! We need to get ready, because we have not seen anything yet! My guess is that they will hire a woman to claim that Ron Paul sexually harassed her.

ItsTime
01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Well he has touched over 4,000 women :eek:

Joking of course.

BW4Paul
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
*chuckles* In one of the articles about Paul, the author noted that Paul is so old-fashioned that he apparently won't travel alone on the campaign trail with any woman who is not his wife. So I'm thinking that on sexual harassment charges, at least, we're in the clear... ;)

Geronimo
01-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Don't give them any ideas.

rollingpig
01-10-2008, 07:59 PM
when women are starting to vote for RP, they will...

Paulbot_9876
01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
all paul has to do at age 72 is drop his pants and say, exhibit a.... case dismissed....mwaahahahaahaa

had to say that.....sorry rp.....

adpierce
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
all paul has to do at age 72 is drop his pants and say, exhibit a.... case dismissed....mwaahahahaahaa

had to say that.....sorry rp.....

You're saying RP isn't virile... shame on you. A certain percentage of men never lose their ability to... well you know. Another large percentage can take medicine to... well you know. Finally... there are some gentlemen who can't do either... but I think Dr. Paul's probably healthy enough to fit in one of the first two categories.

Paulbot_9876
01-10-2008, 08:09 PM
You're saying RP isn't virile... shame on you. A certain percentage of men never lose their ability to... well you know. Another large percentage can take medicine to... well you know. Finally... there are some gentlemen who can't do either... but I think Dr. Paul's probably healthy enough to fit in one of the first two categories.

it was a joke.....lol