PDA

View Full Version : The "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend!

Menthol Patch
01-10-2008, 06:59 PM
The "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend!

Dear Ron Paul supporters,

A final opportunity to help change the course of this election and the future of this nation is approaching quickly. On Thursday January 17th the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend will begin and continue through January 21st to end that midnight. It is critical that everyone who is willing to donate do so by January 21st. This is because Super Tuesday is coming up FAST on February 5th! Any donations made after January 21st may not be received by the official campaign soon enough to be used towards that absolutely critical day when countless states will be holding their primary elections.

As you may know, there are two individual money bombs happening during this time period. However, the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb is an effort to combine them both and give Ron Paul supporters a larger window to donate! This may enhance our ability to meet the goal of raising at least TEN MILLION DOLLARS by the end of this FIVE DAY "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend!

The two individual money bombs that are happening during this weekend are the "Benjamins for Paul" primary SHOCKER and the "Free at Last" Martin Luthor King MONEY BOMB! The "Last Chance for Liberty" does NOT exclude anyone from participating in either of these two money bombs. This effort is INCLUSIVE to combine these two days into a SPECTACULAR event that can bring together supporters of small government, freedom, and liberty from around the nation ONE MORE TIME before Super Tuesday! So donate on either of these two days or on any other day between the 17th and 21st! The choice is yours!

http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/

http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

Lets give Ron Paul the money he needs to effectively campaign in ALL of the Super Tuesday primary states!

Please support the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend! Please tell everyone you know about this massive effort!

CareerTech1
01-11-2008, 04:03 PM
lets do this

www.DontTaxMeBro.org

Mini-Me
01-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm a little leery about spreading this out over five days. Ron Paul has already pretty much endorsed the 21st, and spreading it out over five days will make the "new record" headlines next to impossible. There are really two purposes for these money bombs, as far as I see it:
1.) Make the Ron Paul campaign some money they can use to get his message out and remain in the race (especially after others drop out from lack of funds). Unfortunately, there's a lot of doubt right now going around about how competent the campaign has been in managing this money. Personally, I think they have some kind of plan that they're not letting on about, but if I'm wrong, we have to rely on #2:
2.) Get his message out *directly* by breaking single-day donation records and making headlines. This is the part that the grassroots has direct control over.

Personally, I'm concentrating only on the 21st in order to take advantage of both opportunities, and I'm hoping everyone else does the same.

Menthol Patch
01-16-2008, 09:41 PM
The "Last Chance for Liberty" 5 day money train weekend begins at MIDNIGHT tonight EST!

A final opportunity for Ron Paul supporters to donate in order to change the course of this election and the future of this nation is upon us. This 5 day last chance fundraising event begins with the "Benjamins for Paul" PRIMARY SHOCKER on the 17th and ends with the MLK "Free at Last" money bomb on the 21st.

http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/

http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

The goal of this effort is raise as much money as possible during this five day period. If we could raise a full ten million dollars it would be gigantic last minute boost to the Ron Paul campaign. This is an ALL INCLUSIVE event. Everyone is free to donate on any day they choose. Do you support the Ben Franklin or MLK money bombs? Feel free to donate on that day! Do you hate money bombs? Then donate on the 18th, 19th, or 20th! What really matters is that we raise as MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE during this five day period!

Why must we raise the money by the end of the 21st? The answer is simple. Any money collected AFTER the 21st may or may not be used for SUPER TUESDAY. The campaign needs money and they need it NOW!

Effectively campaigning in such a large number of states is VERY expensive. It's even more expensive when you consider the mainstream media gives hundreds of millions of dollars of free publicity to every other candidate except Ron Paul. This means we have to compete with candidates that have the support of the mainstream media. However, what they don't realize is that there are thousands and thousands of us and we are going to give the campaign the money to buy their own publicity!

The mainstream media want to silence Ron Paul's message. Lets make them SHAKE IN FEAR by giving Ron Paul so much money he can campaign effectively in EVERY single state!

jrich4rpaul
01-16-2008, 09:47 PM
We need to keep in mind that the only way we will make a new record on MLK day is if we have over 600,000 donors, since the pledge is only $10. It'll bring in good money, but I think this is more about donor numbers than anything else.

Spreading it over 5 days seems like a good idea to me. The money train is a good gimmick.

Sey.Naci
01-16-2008, 10:45 PM
First quarter 2008 comparison:

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_this_month.png

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-17-2008, 01:32 AM
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!