PDA

View Full Version : I really think we should ask Bill Gates to sponsor Dr Paul - Bill is soo honest!!

shasshas
01-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Bill Gates is a really honest guy !
In this 2008 video, he just admitted Windows Vista is a load of crap :-
http://gizmodo.com/342920/holy-crap-did-bill-gates-just-say-windows-sucks

anyone know somone who knows Bill?

LET'S INVITE HIM TO THE FORUM!!!!

Joe3113
01-10-2008, 07:00 PM
He is a globalist through and through........HE WON'T HELP US

He has a seed bank in the antarctic for when they exterminate everyone

Ethek
Yeah his wife is deep CFR.

NoxTwilight
um ... I don't mean to be rude but ... do you know anything about Bill Gates???

Enzo
01-10-2008, 07:01 PM
He's probably already donated to every candidate.

xtravar
01-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Haven't you noticed that a good percentage of RP supporters use Linux? I don't know about this, sir.

deedles
01-10-2008, 07:04 PM
He's too busy paying for the 'vaccinations' of Africa. Ya. Big elite player.

mokkan88
01-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Umm... wouldn't he be a HUGE proponent of free trade? Paul might appeal to him.

LibertyRevolution
01-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Bill gates is Global Elite acourding to "endgame" he was seen with the bilderburg group.

shasshas
01-10-2008, 07:07 PM
But Ron Paul IS a globalist!!!

Bill Gates thinks America should help the wolrd, but not by going out and being a STUPID POLICEMAN

They both believe in America ging out to help the world by promoting free trade and diplomatic relations. And both Bill and Ron know that the US shoul only be going to war if the UN comes out and their is global agreement.

Surely Bill doesn't support George Bush!!

Proemio
01-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Bill Gates is a really honest guy !
In this 2008 video, he just admitted Windows Vista is a load of crap :-

Weird thought process.

To admit to something AFTER everyone knows, is not honesty - quite to the contrary.
It's also precisely what the "mountebanks" in power do for decades to wiggle out of jams when cought.

Oust the mountebanks! That includes especially Gates - NWO flunky extraordinaire...

cmc
01-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Bill Gates --> Microsoft --> MSNBC

Enzo
01-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Bill Gates already donated $2300 to Barack Obama

Gimme Some Truth
01-10-2008, 07:13 PM
(Weirdest quote I have ever replied to in my life)

ROFL:D

I dont want to be left out of the exterminating if the new population is gonna be a bunch of Bill Gates clones. He doesnt look the most interesting person in the world.

*Runs off to , ahem , get his own seeds ready ;) :p

RonPaulwillWin
01-10-2008, 07:16 PM

Yes he WILL!

The argument against government paying for our charity around the world is charity provided individuals, Just ask Ron, this is what he is for! Let Bill pay not us. More money in OUR pocket buddy ;)

pcosmar
01-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Weird thought process.
My thought exactly.
http://www.slothmud.org/~hayward/mic_humor/bgates.jpg

http://www.slothmud.org/~hayward/mic_humor/Borg.jpg

smartguy911
01-10-2008, 07:18 PM
bill will never do it. Corporations will never say who they endorse. they don't want to loose money.

BreakYourChains
01-10-2008, 07:18 PM

Bill Gates thinks America should help the wolrd, but not by going out and being a STUPID POLICEMAN

They both believe in America ging out to help the world by promoting free trade and diplomatic relations. And both Bill and Ron know that the US shoul only be going to war if the UN comes out and their is global agreement.

Surely Bill doesn't support George Bush!!

It was a good thought from you, but I think we all need to look into Mr. Bill Gates, and dig a bit deeper. He is definitely not a friend of freedom. Have you ever looked at the relationship between Microsoft and their operating system's architecture, and our own government? It has holes, and not by accident. Purely by design. He is not our friend. He also supports population control and vaccination programs worldwide.

As far as a globalist, I think you are using the term in a different sort of way than most people think about it. Ron Paul is NOT a globalist. Globalists are actually planning things for us that we should all be investigating. They are not about freedom. Sure, some at the lower levels of the organizational hierarchyof groups may not know of these plans, and if they did perhaps they would not be involved, but those at the top know what globalization means. Sad, but true. Others here are better versed and have links and books to point you in a different direction than I am.

Bill Gates will be one of the people who are trying to NOT allow Ron Paul to be elected. He would never help us, but of course, this is my own opinion.

Enzo
01-10-2008, 07:19 PM
http://fundrace.huffingtonpost.com/neighbors.php?type=name&lname=Gates&fname=William&search=Search

Fox McCloud
01-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Bill won't help Ron Paul out....he's a globalist, he's helped pay for "vaccinations" to foreign countries, not to mention he has invested in a seed bank in...I think it's Colorado.

He doesn't really fit the mold either....I'd accept his endorsement, but I don't think he'll ever do it.

autobot
01-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Bill Gates is actively involved in fighting Ron Paul. Look at his coverage. MSNBC Its horrible. and how about NPR. Slate contributes to NPR and Gates Foundation supports it. Gates is a major player against RP.

iiguns
01-10-2008, 07:23 PM

I hope he has cannabis seeds in the antarctic" or its going to suck for who ever is left roaming the wastelands.:(

Proemio
01-10-2008, 07:25 PM
(Weirdest quote I have ever replied to in my life)

The quote may sound weird (and gets the poles wrong), but it is a reasonable conclusion:

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic
Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t
by F. William Engdahl
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

If true - and it's quite well substantiated - the quote's conclusion stands.

Joe3113
01-10-2008, 07:32 PM
The quote may sound weird (and gets the poles wrong), but it is a reasonable conclusion:

"Doomsday Seed Vault" in the Arctic
Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t
by F. William Engdahl
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

If true - and it's quite well substantiated - the quote's conclusion stands.

Oh yeah.....its the North Pole sorry :)

Joe3113
01-10-2008, 08:27 PM
I found Bill Gates' new project he is working on after leaving Microsoft

http://www.vhemt.org/

Dr.3D
01-11-2008, 12:48 AM
The Counsel on Foreign Relations like Bill Gates.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/10993/global_health_colossus.html?breadcrumb=%2Fbios%2F1 1891%2Frobert_mcmahon%3Fgroupby%3D1%26hide%3D1%26i d%3D11891%26page%3D6

Naraku
01-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Bill Gates is generally a better guy than most rich corporate elites, all the same, I agree there's not much need for his endorsement or any good in it.

ErikBlack
01-11-2008, 01:20 AM

And both Bill and Ron know that the US shoul only be going to war if the UN comes out and their is global agreement.

Ron Paul does not support going to war under U.N. resolutions. In fact, Ron Paul does not even think the United States should be a member of the U.N. Ron Paul is a proponent of national sovereignty and free trade, but against global collectivism.

nodope0695
01-11-2008, 07:05 AM
Thats a darn good ideal. Along with Bill Gates, some other nice endorsements would be helpful from the CEO of Google, CEO of Apple, Howard Stern, Judge Anthony Nepalitano, Keith Olbermann, some sports figures, etc...

mkeller
01-11-2008, 06:18 PM
If you're looking for a big software guy to endorse Ron Paul, I think Richard Stallman would be a better choice. ;)

EDIT: I guess he wouldn't (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=14433&highlight=software+patent), though.

freelance
01-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Bill Gates is a really honest guy!

Where DO you get your information? Perhaps you should look to new sources!

Elliott
01-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Bill Gates = CFR
Hillary = CFR
McCain = CFR
*all the other major candidates are probably CFR too

CFR = enemy

rodent
01-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Haven't you noticed that a good percentage of RP supporters use Linux? I don't know about this, sir.

When I used to work at Microsoft, I had a box on my desk running Red Hat. Things aren't quite that religious even on the MS campus.

noztnac
01-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Bill Gates sucks!

Steve Jobs would be far cooler.

noztnac
01-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Where DO you get your information? Perhaps you should look to new sources!

I assumed he was being sarcastic. Bill Gates is essentially a thief; dishonest as hell.