PDA

View Full Version : Gaining ground

aravoth
07-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Stop dreaming hit #2 top rated new and politics of all time. It's not just Ron Paul supporters watching it either. There are tons of comments from people that never even heard of the guy. There are several naysayers that try to paint him in a bad light on there, but it's quickly counterd by RP supporters.

I really belive we are gaining some serious ground. Most military donations, more cash than Mccain, even in Portland I am seeing random people with "Ron Paul" tatooed on the back of thier vehicles. And I don't recognize any of them from the meet-up group. Last night I was watching a bunch of video's of meet-up activities, it is so encouraging to see it. So many people doing anything and everything they can to help the campaign. No other canidate has this kind of support, not by a long shot, on the internet or off the internet.

I just hope RP keeps his conservative spending practices until he's on the brink of teetering into full on, main stram success. Then at that moment, use the money, and blitz the living crap out of the media, commercials, signs, radio, everything. This is going to be an election talked about for decades.

Erazmus
07-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Great work Aravoth, nice to see!

DeadheadForPaul
07-23-2007, 11:35 AM
thanks for the vids Aravoth! Harness the new media!

beermotor
07-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Avaroth for Press Secretary?

DjLoTi
07-23-2007, 11:40 AM
DjLoTi for Press Secretary

DjLoTi
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
j/k avaroth that video you made is awesome. I think you're right, he is gaining ground. We're about to transition from grassroots to the mainstream, only... it'll still be grassroots... just no more neglect. And college hasn't even started yet?? oh yahhhh