PDA

View Full Version : Wait! I have a great idea for the debate!

Thatguyuknow
07-23-2007, 11:28 AM
If a confrontation pertaining to the war in Iraq occurs, in which Rudy Giuliani makes a statement of "they attack us because we're free" or some equally retarded statement.

Have Ron Paul openly write on an FDA approved tablet a prescription for an anti-psychotic to Giuliani, and have him deliver it to him

Hey.. he is/was a qualified doctor. Might as well make use of it.

shadowhooch
07-23-2007, 11:31 AM
If a confrontation pertaining to the war in Iraq occurs, in which Rudy Giuliani makes a statement of "they attack us because we're free" or some equally retarded statement.

Have Ron Paul openly write on an FDA approved tablet a prescription for an anti-psychotic to Giuliani, and have him deliver it to him

Hey.. he is/was a qualified doctor. Might as well make use of it.

I think Ron Paul missed his opportunity to really stick it to Guiliani on the public stage. If only he would have thought to respond to Guiliani's theatrics by saying, "Did you not read the 9/11 Commision Report? You of all people should know that their conclusions support what I am saying. Maybe you need to educate yourself on the matter before you decide to grandstand."

Man, that would have absolutely crushed Guliani at the debate and the applause would have probably turned to Paul instead of Guiliani.

That being said, I think Guiliani knows not to say that again because he would be destroyed by Ron Paul's response. Too bad.

Dustancostine
07-23-2007, 11:33 AM
No, since Paul is an OB GYN he needs to write him prescription for menstrual cramps. :)

DeadheadForPaul
07-23-2007, 11:34 AM
"It's too bad that I'm an ob gyn rather than a proctologist. If I was the latter, maybe I could help you pull your head out of your ass"

constituent
07-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Perhaps, first rattle out of the bag, Dr. Paul should ask Rudy to apologize for the rude behavior and outburst at the last debate... and most importantly RUDY, I think you should apologize to the American people for insulting their intellect and putting their lives in danger by supressing the true lessons of that day for which you've now become so [in]famous...