PDA

View Full Version : Chlorpromazine for treatment of neo-conservatives/radical left?

Thatguyuknow
07-23-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm working on a theory of cognitive-mediated-paranoia that after a prolonged exposure to paranoid and anti-rationale thoughts, the brain's dopamine neurosecretionary cells begin to flush out dopamine at a rate that it becomes unmanageable in dopamine receptors, which often causes symptoms of paranoia seen in schizophrenics.

I bet if a scientific study was conducted on the nazi's, they would find brain chemistry (not necessarily physiology) similar to that of paranoid schizo's. Nowadays, with illogical "tuh'rism" on the rise. It won't be long before people follow the Salem Witch trials and "Red scare" that plagued this land in the past and start calling innocent people tuh'rists. I mean look at our foreign policy thus far.

Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11 attacks. We vie for revenge. We go into Afghanistan, let Bin Laden escape, and instead of pursuing him.. we go into Iraq, with no connection to terrorists or Al-Qaeda and now we support Pakistan where Bin Laden resides, as he sends his terrorists into Iraq to try and incite a civil war so that we have to stay there forever.... Yet. Neo-conservatives think it's Iran causing the majority of the mayhem, and worse still, they seem to think that Iraq has connection with "tuh'rists" and anyone opposed to the war in Iraq is a liberal or a "tuh'rist" himself....

Not mentioning the fact of our involvement in the Iraq/Iran war... they believe Iran hates us because we're Christians and free...

Therefore I prescribe Chlorpromazine in an effort to treat this illogical rationale, and perhaps its effect on the dopamine would rectify their illogical mindsets.