PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling were going to see a VERY agressive Dr. in tonights debates!

werdd
01-10-2008, 06:09 PM
He has some fire in him, hes going against a mountain and 100 years of propaganda, i saw some fire in his eyes that i havent seen in a while on CNN earlier. GO OFF DR. PAUL!!!!

Michael Ingram
01-10-2008, 06:10 PM
I hope so as well. It would great to see him talk about judicial racism or at some point pull out the 9/11 Commission Report.

AdamT
01-10-2008, 06:10 PM
I thought he was gonna reach through the screen and take Blitzer by the throat!

AdamT
01-10-2008, 06:12 PM
GO GO GO!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADM_Ak3GTg

Rintrah
01-10-2008, 06:25 PM
I really hope so.

Kotin
01-10-2008, 06:26 PM
Go For The Throat Dr.paul

MadViking10
01-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Give him three Red Bulls, smack him across the face, and say "Get the fuck in there and WIN THIS FUCKIN THING !!!!"

Rintrah54
01-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Thats really cool with me as long as he can maintain coherent thought. In the CNN response he came off as a bit nervous, take aback, and unconvincing to me. If you strung together the gems you would have a great response to the racist thing, but it was kinda strugglin when he got angry.

Now, if he can get aggressive like he was with Laura Ingraham...omg......he was sharp as a fricking tack on that one. I want him to bring that kinda game.

Opulen
01-10-2008, 07:23 PM
I cant wait to see the expressions of the other candidate's faces. Go win Ron Paul!!

amonasro
01-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Give him three Red Bulls, smack him across the face, and say "Get the fuck in there and WIN THIS FUCKIN THING !!!!"

Hecks yeah, get some caffeine in the man and let him rip. Did you see him talk at FreedomFest? I've never seen information flow from him that quickly, it was like a waterfall of common sense.

shrapnel88
01-10-2008, 07:30 PM
i hope they bring up the racism issue so he can smack it down again.

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I pray but i have a feeling he wont get too tough on them snakes, he is too much of a gentleman :(

Bigfish31379
01-10-2008, 07:35 PM

HAHAHAHA that made me laugh:D

loveandpeace
01-10-2008, 08:10 PM
In the CNN response he came off as a bit nervous, take aback, and unconvincing to me. If you strung together the gems you would have a great response to the racist thing, but it was kinda strugglin when he got angry.

I completely disagree. I thought his cnn response was excellent!

I was distressed about the racism hit piece but WOW his response was KICKASS!

As someone said on a discussion forum, 'Ron Paul is perfectly capable of speaking up for himself. And he has done so, very eloquently and passionately, with sufficient indignation for the ugliness of racism.'

I think the anger was necessary in this case, to show his indignation, to get the point across. I think his response was perfect and I'm impressed.

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-10-2008, 08:18 PM
Everybody know Ron Paul is super humble. But it looks like he to can set boundaries! He has become much more aggressive since the FOX exclusion, and I don't think he will take shit from anybody tonight!

The doctor will be on FIRE!!! Wait and see! :)