PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL endorses MURRAY SABRIN, The Ron Paul Revolution Expands to New Jersey

JDouglasFisher
01-10-2008, 05:46 PM
EVERYONE WAKE UP!, OUT OF THE FOX HOLES, WE ARE ON THE MOVE!!!!!

This is it my fellow New Jerseyans, the revolution we have all been waiting for, has truly JUST BEGUN.... Any questions, call me at 973-907-2963 or 973-703-3893

J. Douglas Fisher, Organizer
Ron Paul Revolutionaries of Passaic County, NJ #1251

Murray Sabrin: The Gold Standard of "Ron Paul Republicans"

The Ron Paul Revolution expands to New Jersey with Dr. Paul endorsing US Senate candidate

Jersey City, NJ – Presidential candidate Ron Paul, the Republican Congressman from Texas who inspired a massive nationwide outpouring of grassroots support and record-breaking fundraising, has endorsed his friend and colleague of 25 years, Dr. Murray Sabrin, for the GOP nomination for US Senate in New Jersey.

"Murray has devoted his entire career to promoting limited government and personal freedom, and I am proud to have known him and worked with him for more than 25 years," said Paul. "He will not only be an outstanding representative of the people of New Jersey, but the greatest advocate of liberty and constitutional principles the US Senate has seen in decades. I am delighted to endorse him and encourage all Americans who believe in freedom to support him enthusiastically."

"I am very proud to receive Ron’s endorsement and to lead the Ron Paul Revolution in New Jersey," Dr. Sabrin stated. "We will continue to focus our efforts in New Jersey towards Ron Paul’s victory on February 5th, my victory on June 3rd, and our combined victory on November 4th."

Sabrin and Paul met in 1982 at a monetary conference sponsored by the CATO Institute, and have been friends ever since. Dr. Sabrin credits Dr. Paul for harmonizing a strong defense of the pro-life position with the limited government principles that both men espouse.

Dr. Sabrin was one of the earliest supporters of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign in New Jersey, which has a February 5 primary date and is a winner-take-all battleground that looks to be in play given the faltering campaign of its one-time frontrunner.

Murray Sabrin, a noted academic, author, and philanthropist, is a business professor at Ramapo College in New Jersey. He and his wife Florence of 39 years reside in Bergen County. For more information, please visit http://www.murraysabrin.com.