PDA

View Full Version : I can make your Ron Paul video for you!!

alionbe
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi,

I've been logging on to the forums for quite a while now, thought it was time to get involved

The thing that got me interested in Ron Paul in the first place was all the great youtube videos. I've been doing video editing for several years now, and I'm willing to get going on this if anyone has ideas for me. I have a decent amount of 3D experience and a lot of photoshop experience. My specialty is parodies, so that's something to keep in mind.

I should add that I am very good at the technical know-how, but not the best with creativity. If anyone has ideas for me, please give specifics on what you would like to see.

I look forward to hearing the response.

~Alex

UtahApocalypse
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Troll !!

J/k Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy our crazy world. Look forward to seeing some videos.

Alopederii
01-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Welcome!

Suggestion: use tonight's debate for ammo? Use Ron Paul's actual replies, but parodies of the other candidates? (Rudy: 911! Fred: zzzzz)

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 05:49 PM
Why is he a troll? I'm first to call Trolls but i cant see one yet :D Anyway, lets see some of your creations first and I'm sure you will get tons of ideas on this forum ;)

hillertexas
01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
We could really use you here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=85456

Alopederii
01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Welcome!

Suggestion: use tonight's debate for ammo? Use Ron Paul's actual replies, but parodies of the other candidates? (Rudy: 911! Fred: zzzzz)

I forgot to mention: please also sign up at http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

Videos are a great way to spread Ron Paul, but don't ignore the traditional GOTV efforts. :)

Psych0t
01-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I have the "I'm so ronery" song from Team America about Kim Jong Il. if you want, I want you to put it together with a bunch of Giuliani clips :)

alionbe
01-10-2008, 09:18 PM
I think I could do a decent MLK money bomb vid. My idea was to juxtapose video or audio of MLK and Paul when they talk about similar issues. Anyone have any thoughts on how I should do this. Any clips you want included? I can think of the "achieve much more with peace" and "the freedom message brings us together"

m72mc
01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi,

I've been logging on to the forums for quite a while now, thought it was time to get involved

The thing that got me interested in Ron Paul in the first place was all the great youtube videos. I've been doing video editing for several years now, and I'm willing to get going on this if anyone has ideas for me. I have a decent amount of 3D experience and a lot of photoshop experience. My specialty is parodies, so that's something to keep in mind.

I should add that I am very good at the technical know-how, but not the best with creativity. If anyone has ideas for me, please give specifics on what you would like to see.

I look forward to hearing the response.

~Alex

make a ron paul supporter video with the al pacino devils advocate line "we are coming out with guns blazing :) just a thought