PDA

View Full Version : THE SH#$% is starting to hit the Fan!

ghemminger
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
:eek:Open wide boys!!! Prepare for a full frontal assault!!! And get ready!
We are gearing up and the money is flowing - just a warning - so get in line and prepare for the

:eek:BOMBS:eek: to start droppin!!! YEah Baby! Why Blow Smoke when you can......

POUND!!! POUND!!! POUND!!!

until that DAM breaks baby!!!!:D

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS and don't be the last in line I'm not.....LOL!!!!!

KEEP POUNDIN!!!! KEEP POUNDIN!!! ALL NIGHTLONG!!!!

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 05:41 PM
lol I was jumping up and down in my house screaming, i scared my fish out of its fishbowl :D MLK Day has to be the bigest money bomb so pull out your credit cards lady's and gents :D

ghemminger
01-10-2008, 05:42 PM
lol I was jumping up and down in my house screaming, i scared my fish out of its fishbowl :D MLK Day has to be the bigest money bomb so pull out your credit cards lady's and gents :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAN IS A P#$%SSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonahtrainer
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM

Would if I could but am already a member of the $2,300 club. Ya'll will have to carry this.

I can guarantee you this though. If you don't max out the time will come when you will remember that and think What if?

The saddest words of tongue and pen are those 'What might have been'

hillertexas
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
George,
Please see this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=85456

We need you to promote www.freeatlast2008.com

hillertexas
01-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Would if I could but am already a member of the $2,300 club. Ya'll will have to carry this.

I can guarantee you this though. If you don't max out the time will come when you will remember that and think What if?

when did it reset to where we can donate another $2300 for the GENERAL election? We might already be there but I don't know for sure.

Menthol Patch
01-10-2008, 05:47 PM
The "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend!

Dear Ron Paul supporters,

A final opportunity to help change the course of this election and the future of this nation is approaching quickly. On Thursday January 17th the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend will begin and continue through January 21st to end that midnight. It is critical that everyone who is willing to donate do so by January 21st. This is because Super Tuesday is coming up FAST on February 5th! Any donations made after January 21st may not be received by the official campaign soon enough to be used towards that absolutely critical day when countless states will be holding their primary elections.

As you may know, there are two individual money bombs happening during this time period. However, the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb is an effort to combine them both and give Ron Paul supporters a larger window to donate! This may enhance our ability to meet the goal of raising at least TEN MILLION DOLLARS by the end of this FIVE DAY "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend!

The two individual money bombs that are happening during this weekend are the "Benjamins for Paul" primary SHOCKER and the "Free at Last" Martin Luthor King MONEY BOMB! The "Last Chance for Liberty" does NOT exclude anyone from participating in either of these two money bombs. This effort is INCLUSIVE to combine these two days into a SPECTACULAR event that can bring together supporters of small government, freedom, and liberty from around the nation ONE MORE TIME before Super Tuesday! So donate on either of these two days or on any other day between the 17th and 21st! The choice is yours!

http://www.benjaminsforpaul.com/

http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

Lets give Ron Paul the money he needs to effectively campaign in ALL of the Super Tuesday primary states!

Please support the "Last Chance for Liberty" money bomb weekend! Please tell everyone you know about this massive effort!

Corydoras
01-10-2008, 05:57 PM
when did it reset to where we can donate another $2300 for the GENERAL election? We might already be there but I don't know for sure.

It is legal to contribute to a candidate's general election fund from the very beginning when they start taking donations, BUT as far as I know, Ron Paul's campaign is NOT taking donations for the general election fund at this time.

AlexMerced
01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I though you can dnate 2300 per quarter

hillertexas
01-10-2008, 06:00 PM
It is legal to contribute to a candidate's general election fund from the very beginning when they start taking donations, BUT as far as I know, Ron Paul's campaign is NOT taking donations for the general election fund at this time.

Thanks

Real_CaGeD
The democrats and republican parties do have pretty big tents, however until Ron Paul these tents had a black section with iron bars and Razor wire.

Stop Judicial Racism.

derdy

Maybe donate to the blimp, ronpaulaircorp, or operationbroadcastfreedom instead?

Taco John
George,
Please see this thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=85456

We need you to promote www.freedomatlast2008.com

correction:

www.freeatlast2008.com

derdy
01-10-2008, 06:01 PM

nope. 2300 for primary election and then 2300 for the general election

hillertexas
01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
correction:

www.freeatlast2008.com

corrected...thanks.

Corydoras
01-10-2008, 06:02 PM

Nice thought. But no.
Each person can donate $2300 during the primary election.
Then each person can donate $2300 during the general election.

RSLudlum
01-10-2008, 06:08 PM
I was punching the palm of my hand saying saying 'oh yeah it's time'!!!!

Hook
01-10-2008, 06:48 PM
So HQ has released some kind of coherent plan then?

dt_
01-10-2008, 07:06 PM
ghemminger:

what are you talking about?

trey4sports
01-10-2008, 07:36 PM
hmmm, so we have some members of the 2300 club who want to donate ehh?

ive HEARD about people who paypal others that money and they donate it in their name, not that i condone that kind of thing :)

krott5333
01-10-2008, 07:48 PM
hey, big surprise, its ghemminger, going off about God know's what.

LynnB
01-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah, the stress is driving me nuts too!

RonRules
01-10-2008, 07:51 PM
"Would if I could but am already a member of the $2,300 club."

Please fund the Blimp or the DVD bombs if you're maxed out.