PDA

View Full Version : Why Fox is having Ron Paul on - AMBUSH!

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Don't you know that Fox is only having Ron Paul on this debate because they are going to pull the race card? I hope he is ready for it.

Visualize President Paul!

flahavin
01-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Don't you know that Fox is only having Ron Paul on this debate because they are going to pull the race card? I hope he is ready for it.

I don't think it's going to come up, he is in because it was scheduled a while ago I think.

Ohh, and based on his CNN interview this afternoon and the latest campaign letter, HE IS READY.

And In my Visualizing President Paul, his official nick name should be President "Veto" Paul!

Deborah K
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Have you not yet seen his interview with CNN on this??? He knocked it out of the park!

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
i want to see him like 100x more pissed then he was on cnn with wolf :D

fmontez
01-10-2008, 05:40 PM
I love RP, but he does have this race issue in the closet, he needs to address it (and will probably have to address it the entire campaign.) It's good RP will be in the debate, the news coverage of RP has pretty much dried up completely now, it's all Huckabee, Romney, Fred, Rudy, and McCain, you'd think RP had dropped out. They are pushing RP out of the race, he needs to score big tonight in the debate and win a state soon.

louisiana4liberty
I'm sure they have a laundry list of loaded questions.

You know they will ask about the newsletter BS. :eek:

tesla23
I wonder how many times all the other candidates will laugh at him this debate. Ron Paul needs to start calling the others out on things instead of sitting there taking a verbal beating like that, I have no idea how he has that much restraint. Every time I see them gang up on him I just want to punch them through the TV screen.

ladyliberty
01-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I want to see Ron Paul blow those other candidates outta the water!!!

http://insomniackid394.vodpod.com/video/62147-clint-eastwood-dirty-harry

Rhys
01-10-2008, 05:44 PM
I think Fox will tread lightly and see how they do. They may laugh on the air, but they know what's up. Not saying I advocate this, but Hannity did get chased off the street. Also, their stock did drop... I know the whole market did, but it's obvious by the tenuous buy back that it's undervalued. That's probably partly our boycott and sell-off.

devil21
01-10-2008, 05:45 PM
I don't think Fox will ask about the newsletters now considering how RP responded on CNN. It would open the door for RP to state his opposition to the drug war and how it affects minorities the most. RP would likely gain more votes than what he would lose and Fox knows that.

VoluntaryMan
01-10-2008, 05:45 PM

I hope they do, and I hope he answers it exactly the same way he just answered it with Wolf.

They don't have a "race card." What they have is a laissez fair card. Talking about race only gives Paul an opening to talk about why SC, the 1st non lilly white state of the primaries, should vote for him. If they want to talk about why he would publish a newsletter, then let some else edit it...hey, as his opponents are fond of reminding voters, he's a libertarian.:cool:

Sey.Naci
01-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I think Fox will tread lightly.So do I. People are now aware of what they did in NH and will be watching for more "UNfair and UNbalanced" coverage.

flahavin
01-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I love RP, but he does have this race issue in the closet, he needs to address it (and will probably have to address it the entire campaign.) It's good RP will be in the debate, the news coverage of RP has pretty much dried up completely now, it's all Huckabee, Romney, Fred, Rudy, and McCain, you'd think RP had dropped out. They are pushing RP out of the race, he needs to score big tonight in the debate and win a state soon.

And who is doing the scoring of this debate? Because the official Fox score doesn't count.

Take the attacks with the "dirt" as a good and bad thing. If they are trying to smear and attack him, they are afraid of the campaign. They wouldn't be doing this if we were not doing as good as we are. We are impacting this race. These letters do leave a mark, but they can only play it so long, and its not hardcore proof that Ron is racist. If this is all they can find, its going to be hard to smear him. They had to go back 25 years to find this! Are they going to attack his consistent voting record, they already tried to attack the attempt to get his constituents money back, he has no lobby ties, and he tells you as it is!

fabijo
01-10-2008, 05:48 PM
I hope they DO ask about the newsletters. :D He'll get so fired up and bring out more truth. I just hope Fox hasn't watched CNN prior to the debate so they don't know what they'll be in for. This is just awesome. I was so upset about the newsletters and depressed. After watching Ron talk about it with Wolf, my spirits got right back up and soared. I can't wait till they bring up the race card.

Ron Paul's stance on the discrimination of the drug war strikes right at the heart of real racism alive and well in America. I'm glad Wolf asked Ron Paul about it. Now he'll go into the debate ready for war (verbally, that is).

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
I need to see that YouTube with Wolf... link anyone??

Areign
01-10-2008, 05:50 PM
Youtube of CNN interview please.

fmontez
01-10-2008, 05:51 PM
I wonder how many times all the other candidates will laugh at him this debate. Ron Paul needs to start calling the others out on things instead of sitting there taking a verbal beating like that, I have no idea how he has that much restraint. Every time I see them gang up on him I just want to punch them through the TV screen.

I don't understand why RP sat there and took it, I mean they were laughing at Dr. Paul because of their own ignorance... it was stunning, they were basically laughing at their own stupidity. RP should have called then on it... (at least it appears that Rudy has been reading some of those books RP send him, now RP just has to translate the meaning for him.)

fabijo
01-10-2008, 05:54 PM
I need to see that YouTube with Wolf... link anyone??

It's split into two vids. Annoying that it cuts right when Ron is fired up, but just go to video Part Two.

Part One - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FwULXnM_E

Part Two - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvzsiESqVss

flahavin
01-10-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't understand why RP sat there and took it, I mean they were laughing at Dr. Paul because of their own ignorance... it was stunning, they were basically laughing at their own stupidity. RP should have called then on it... (at least it appears that Rudy has been reading some of those books RP send him, now RP just has to translate the meaning for him.)

Can we get a FOX NEWS ALERT? Rudy can read?

We should have a new fund raiser to buy Fred a La-Z-Boy for his drop out, and give him the la-z-boy when he drops out and endorses Ron Paul.

VoluntaryMan
01-10-2008, 05:59 PM
We should have a new fund raiser to buy Fred a La-Z-Boy for his drop out, and give him the la-z-boy when he drops out and endorses Ron Paul.

It better be a really nice La-Z-Boy, because I think Fred's gonna endorse MUCKain.

Voluntaryist
01-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I hope they do, and I hope he answers it exactly the same way he just answered it with Wolf.

They don't have a "race card." What they have is a laissez fair card. Talking about race only gives Paul an opening to talk about why SC, the 1st non lilly white state of the primaries, should vote for him. If they want to talk about why he would publish a newsletter, then let some else edit it...hey, as his opponents are fond of reminding voters, he's a libertarian.:cool:

Quoted for mofo Truth!

Eponym_mi
01-10-2008, 06:03 PM
If they're dumb enough to bring it up, they'll get owned. RP would be the center of attention.

Knut Schreiber
01-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I hope they try to ambush him. On their part it would be smarter to ignore him, but I hope they try to attack. So far most attacks had serious blowback. And I doubt they have understand the concept. I just hope RP doesn''t let the other laugh him down again. He should point out, that they are discussing serious problems and that laughing at him is like laughing about his thousands of voters, thousands and thousands of supporters and every American who wants this problems solved.

Computer
01-10-2008, 06:07 PM
This is going to be entertaining. We know they hate Paul, everyone knows it, in fact. We also know Paul dislikes them intensely. This is like WWF for political people.

VoluntaryMan
01-10-2008, 06:10 PM
This is going to be entertaining. We know they hate Paul, everyone knows it, in fact. We also know Paul dislikes them intensely. This is like WWF for political people.

The difference is that Paul hates them because they are egomaniacal, power grabbing, corrupt hypocrites. They hate Paul because he tells the truth.

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Black Ron Paul supporter defends his candidate in the face of these smears! Great YouTube!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k3z8nVaMkuw

Visualize President Ron Paul!

Catatonic
01-10-2008, 06:15 PM
They can pull the race card if they want, Dr. Paul will just squash it. Putting their best slander out in the open in front of everyone isn't going to work. Every other attempt at something like that has backfired, we'll see if they've learned their lesson and either came up with something sneakier or just more of the same.

beachmaster
01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Just saw the CNN interview... Dr. Paul certainly has gotten his second wind! Looks like he's ready for battle tonight!

romeshomey
01-10-2008, 06:42 PM
The other candidates wouldn't even show up to the PBS All American Debate.

Shellshock1918
01-10-2008, 06:45 PM

Yea they'll try and get him with something.

Daveforliberty
01-10-2008, 06:49 PM
The laughing really gets to me in these debates. When Ron says something about bringing our troops home, and they laugh, I wish he'd turn to the laughers and say, "What's so funny? We just had six of our boys killed yesterday in an explosion and have already lost 16 this month. You think that's funny?"

jacmicwag
01-10-2008, 06:50 PM
If Fox is smart, they won't go there. Paul is ready to rip someone's head off. If Hannity gets on his case after the debate, I fully expect Paul to flatten his nose.

thompsonisland
01-10-2008, 06:51 PM
I agree with folks who say we should want this race thing out in the open as much as possible, because it's nothing to be afraid of. The more he talks about it, the more it falls apart. Plus, it is an opportunity for him to expand on some other issues in his platform.

fedup100
01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I want him to tear somebody a new ahole like he did Laura Ingram.

Sandra
01-10-2008, 06:55 PM
They are inviting him because NewsCorp stocks took a way heavier beating due to a whole string of bad publicity last week added to the RP exclusion story.

Crickett
01-10-2008, 06:57 PM
I hope they try to ambush him. On their part it would be smarter to ignore him, but I hope they try to attack. So far most attacks had serious blowback. And I doubt they have understand the concept. I just hope RP doesn''t let the other laugh him down again. He should point out, that they are discussing serious problems and that laughing at him is like laughing about his thousands of voters, thousands and thousands of supporters and every American who wants this problems solved.

OOOHHHHH,,GOOOOD one..I would send that to the campaign They are supposed to be debating issues, so personal attacks should not happen at all..

Sesshomaru
01-10-2008, 06:58 PM
i want to see him like 100x more pissed then he was on cnn with wolf :D

Yes me too!

AlbemarleNC0003
01-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Rudy just pulled out of SC. He's focusing on Florida. They're scrambling.

Paul was awesome on CNN. He's ready. The people of SC are too.

Crickett
01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
They are inviting him because NewsCorp stocks took a way heavier beating due to a whole string of bad publicity last week added to the RP exclusion story.

He really was invited to this debate long before the other debate fiasco. It has been on the schedule forever. To a lot of people it may look like we were responsible for Fox stock to tank, and I like that just fine. I too, hate the laughter..and RP could say a few things that would wipe those silly grins off their faces for GOOD if he chose to say something like has been suggested.

wildflower
01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Have you not yet seen his interview with CNN on this??? He knocked it out of the park!

I've been gone all day and just got online. Does someone have a link? Youtube?

thanks!

AlbemarleNC0003
01-10-2008, 07:03 PM
He really was invited to this debate long before the other debate fiasco. It has been on the schedule forever. To a lot of people it may look like we were responsible for Fox stock to tank, and I like that just fine. I too, hate the laughter..and RP could say a few things that would wipe those silly grins off their faces for GOOD if he chose to say something like has been suggested.

I think that whole thing just proves they have no idea how the monetary system in this country works.

Crickett
01-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Wait til they get the message about the recount in NH when AL does it tomorrow...then if the Republicans are doing it, maybe Obama will do it..lol

nc4rp
01-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Dr. Paul will take anything they throw at him and do kung fu on their ass

traitorist
01-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Wait til they get the message about the recount in NH when AL does it tomorrow...then if the Republicans are doing it, maybe Obama will do it..lol

Kucinich is doing it.