PDA

View Full Version : I'm not boycotting Faux anymore

Psych0t
01-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Paul is being included right? What's the point in boycotting if we've accomplished our task? If the blacks did that after boycotting the public transportation system, then boycotting would have been pointless.

IntruderII
01-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Their news station is still being incredibly biased against Dr. Paul.

Psych0t
01-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Well, I boycotted the last debate and haven't tuned into that station since then. I'm always watching CNN, and I usually email them if they smear Paul.

defcreative
01-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Their news station is still being incredibly biased against Dr. Paul.

Yup, fuck fox.

tsetsefly
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
I never boycotted fox I just stopped watching them a long time ago because it was/is a neocon circle jerk...

Paulbot_9876
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
i will watch a utube of it but thats all the watching i will do....

Paulbot_9876
01-10-2008, 05:09 PM
we want to sink them people......you are going against the grain if you watch it.....

NYgs23
01-10-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't see the point of watching any of these news stations at all, unless it features Ron Paul or another member of the Freedom Movement.

Give me liberty
01-10-2008, 05:11 PM
I havent seen fox news in over one week now.

ya the best thing to do is just stop watching the news.

JMO
01-10-2008, 05:13 PM
I have considerably lowered my FOX watching. I had FOX on for a few minutes today and one thing kept going through my mind. How can I believe anything FOX says? They have distorted the truth about Ron Paul, what makes me think they are not doing that with every piece of news they put through their airwaves. I just came to the decision that FOX is a unreliable source for all news and the only reason I would now watch FOX is for entertainment, which really cuts back my desire to watch that channel.

Soccrmastr
01-10-2008, 05:14 PM
I have considerably lowered my FOX watching. I had FOX on for a few minutes today and one thing kept going through my mind. How can I believe anything FOX says? They have distorted the truth about Ron Paul, what makes me think they are not doing that with every piece of news they put through their airwaves. I just came to the decision that FOX is a unreliable source for all news and the only reason I would now watch FOX is for entertainment, which really cuts back my desire to watch that channel.

I am in same position as you. I still watch but hardly ever. I remember the days of being brainwashed by them though.