PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul should be an inspiration to us all.

jrich4rpaul
01-10-2008, 04:57 PM
That interview was amazing. I admit I was down after the NH results, but seeing that new look in Ron's eye was such an incredible feeling.

He's not even close to quitting.

In fact, he's just begun to fight.

Tonight he had the "eye of the tiger".

We need to learn from this. Ron isn't going to be taken lightly any longer. He's stepping up and it's time we became more serious as well.

Get the money for the ads. Get door to door. Join the official campaign with the link in my signature. Spread the slim jims everywhere you go. Slap on the bumper stickers.

This is our time, our country, our future.

2young2vote
01-10-2008, 05:01 PM
I believe Rons main reason for running was to alert people of the truth (i was a 16 year old neocon before I heard of Ron) and to let the young people know there is still hope. I think at the beginning of the campaign he thought he had no chance (he really didn't until people started catching on) but he ran to educate people but eventually he found out the support for his message is alot bigger than he originally thought so he is turning it into a more real campaign now.

jrich4rpaul
01-10-2008, 05:20 PM
We need to support the Last Chance for Liberty 5 day moneybomb starting on 1/17 with www.benjaminsforpaul.com and including the MLK Day www.freeatlast2008.com moneybomb

5 DAYS OF DONATING! We can raise enough cash to last the rest of the primaries

Highstreet
01-10-2008, 05:23 PM
bump

Constitution Supporter
01-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Ron Paul For The Long Haul!