PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know; Does official campaign closely monitor things here?

shane2
01-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Do we know for sure that anybody at the official campaign keeps a close tab on, and report back to the campaign, our concerns, activities and suggestions generated here?

If so, is there anyway to have the best of our suggestions and talking points that are created here rising to the top and highlighted for their serious consideration?

For instance; Contrasting himself with other candidates, I'd like to see RP consider saying something along the lines of;

"You know, you can tell a lot about where a candidate will really stand after the election by simply looking at who is funding him before the election. While I have more active military and veterans supporting me than any other candidate, and with their help raised more money than any candidate in the last quarter, we've done that with no lobby or special interest supporters. If you look at some of the other candidates you might discover where all those lobbyists and special interests are betting they'll be best served."

And, I think the worsening economy will trump war concerns for most voters. People will best connect with Paul if he continues to lead with detailing problems of, and solutions for, economic woes assaulting them right now and worse coming.

Rising food, energy, taxes, debt, job losses, recession, etc. are what most people are most sweating and most swayed on, IMO.

- Shane