PDA

View Full Version : A Response RE the Newsletters

vote4ronpauleeze
01-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Here is something I came up with....

"This is an old issue and one that I addressed back in the 90's when I was running for office. Those were the words of a ghostwriter and as pointed out in the New York Times, clearly a different writing style. I have never held those beliefs, strongly condemn them, and would like this unsubstantiated smearing to end. Politics is without a doubt a nasty game, and one that conveniently takes the focus off of the issues, which happens to benefit those who cannot defend theirs. I am an advocate of freedom. People, of all races, religions, and backgrounds deserve the inalienable right to be free and have a government that sticks to the constitution, etc. etc."

Then BAM, start the verbal beat down on those clowns that have no idea what they're talking about.

Vvick727
01-10-2008, 04:04 PM
That would be perfect.

Probably would even make the interviewer cry.

stevedasbach
01-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Ron Paul will be addressing this on CNN's Situation Room shortly. Hope he does well.

vote4ronpauleeze
01-10-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm sure he'll do well... he's a great speaker and is quick mentally.

atilla
01-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Here is something I came up with....

"This is an old issue and one that I addressed back in the 90's when I was running for office. Those were the words of a ghostwriter and as pointed out in the New York Times, clearly a different writing style. I have never held those beliefs, strongly condemn them, and would like this unsubstantiated smearing to end. Politics is without a doubt a nasty game, and one that conveniently takes the focus off of the issues, which happens to benefit those who cannot defend theirs. I am an advocate of freedom. People, of all races, religions, and backgrounds deserve the inalienable right to be free and have a government that sticks to the constitution, etc. etc."

Then BAM, start the verbal beat down on those clowns that have no idea what they're talking about.

that is clearly a different speaking style than ron paul, i don't think the media would buy it.