PDA

View Full Version : If we all weren't aware already...

Santana28
01-10-2008, 03:56 PM
THEY"RE IN FULL ATTACK MODE NOW.

They're finishing off the "kill" ... or so they think.

As i've said all along - if they had the means to rig the vote in all 50 states, they wouldn't be worrying about him as much as they are. There's a very good chance that once we get past the major primaries, we will start winning these things. I believe we will.

They want to divide the base with the first few signs of failure. They want to kick up the media blackout and negative information getting out, to keep the undecideds away.

We MUST donate to the campaign. Do not fall under the trap of thinking "well, it is MY money supporting him, so why isn't MY money being spent like i think it should be?" - It is not YOUR money any more - you gave it to HIM, in full faith of his ability to use it wisely. You either have faith in the campaign, or you don't - but don't complain because you dont like how the money is being spent. Even if you aren't happy - have the reasons behind your committment changed? If not, then keep donating until this thing is through. We must. We can't fail the good doctor when he has done nothing to fail us.

I repeat - they're still vulnerable, because they're still fighting him.

That is al.

MsDoodahs
01-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Agree! Thanks for this!

m72mc
01-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Agree! Thanks for this!x2