PDA

View Full Version : Maxed out on contributions? Have I got a great answer for you!

foofighter20x
07-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Maxed out on donating to Ron Paul's Presidential campaign?

Guess what!! I just talked to the campaign, and you can donate to Dr Paul's House re-election bid too!! :D :D :D

You can donate $2,300 to the primary, $2,300 to the general election for BOTH campaigns!

That's $9,200 total for you über-rich out there! ;)

The beauty of this: once the House campaign has the money, they can roll it over to the Pres campaign if they want.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-23-2007, 09:03 AM
how about a sticky? This information may come in handy

foofighter20x
07-23-2007, 09:08 AM
I got to talk to Dr Paul's granddaughter too... She's a cutie. :D

torchbearer
07-23-2007, 09:46 AM
also- for those who have maxed out- consider helping the Ron Paul's across america. one man can't do it alone... we have started a list on these people. i'm first on the list, so please check it out. we need your support to help promote ron paul with our campaigns.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=7993

AZ Libertarian
07-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Anyone can buy billboard space and say ANYTHING they want - and it gets seen by THOUSANDS, and can't be taken down or stolen.....

Who is Ron Paul? Federal Government Overhaul!

freelance
07-23-2007, 10:18 AM
How about Granny? She could use some help with gas.

grannywarriors.com

V4Vendetta
07-23-2007, 10:25 AM
I got to talk to Dr Paul's granddaughter too... She's a cutie. :D

which one? they are all around mid to late 20's not bad for a 27 year old like myself. I'd have some GREAT inlaws. lol

nah, but i think they are all married by now anyway.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-23-2007, 10:48 AM
why doesnt paul run in the senate?

He ran (in 1984?) but lost..

foofighter20x
07-23-2007, 10:58 AM
which one? they are all around mid to late 20's not bad for a 27 year old like myself. I'd have some GREAT inlaws. lol

nah, but i think they are all married by now anyway.

Valori

disinter
08-08-2007, 02:45 AM
I am maxed. I had to circumvent the FEC bullshit to attend a fundraiser BBQ in San Antonio by buying my tickets in someone else's name.

I have been thinking about asking people that haven't maxed out if they would like to donate some of my money.... just as a big "fuck-you" to the FEC.

libertarian4321
08-08-2007, 06:06 AM
If you've hit the funding limit for the national campaign, you can still give to lots of Ron Paul supporting causes.

For example, I gave money to my local Ron Paul meetup to make Ron Paul signs- it was completely "grassroots" and completely free of FEC regs. Or give to websites that support RP- e.g. Lew Rockwell, the grannies, etc.

Also, giving money here to people buying radio and newspaper spots is also not covered by the FEC rules.

Or, if you have a wife, gf, father, friend who is a RP supporter, but doesn't contribute, you can contribute through them.

The FEC is just another failed government program that doesn't really do anything other than put more people on the Federal dole.

Avalon
08-08-2007, 07:16 AM
I am maxed. I had to circumvent the FEC bullshit to attend a fundraiser BBQ in San Antonio by buying my tickets in someone else's name.

I have been thinking about asking people that haven't maxed out if they would like to donate some of my money.... just as a big "fuck-you" to the FEC.

Please don't post this on the internet.

4Horsemen
08-08-2007, 07:32 AM
How about turing your hobby into a business, become incorporated. Would this work? Corporations don't seem to have any limits..

disinter
08-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Please don't post this on the internet.

Please fuck off.

disinter
08-08-2007, 08:32 AM
How about turing your hobby into a business, become incorporated. Would this work? Corporations don't seem to have any limits..

I have wondered about this. Is that true? If so, that is really messed up.

torchbearer
08-08-2007, 08:41 AM

Have all your family members donated? children? each person in your household can donate 2,300.

My congressional website is closer to completion, my 'on the issues' page is not up... http://www.joinsanders.com