PDA

View Full Version : "Word Has It" - Dennis Kucinich Will Be Filing For A Recount In NH

smartbandwidth
01-10-2008, 02:54 PM
http://voteinsunshine.blogspot.com/2008/01/word-has-it-dennis-kucinich-will-be.html

We put a key advisor to Dennis Kucinich in touch with Kent Snyder this afternoon. The response from Ken was that "Ron has not make a decision yet...."

Please CALL the National Ron Paul 2008 Presidential campaign headquarters NOW!!

703-248-9115

DEMAND THAT RON SUPPORT A FULL RECOUNT OF THE VOTE IN THE NH PRIMARY!!

damon04
01-10-2008, 02:56 PM
http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount-

deedles
01-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I trust Dr. Paul to do the right thing.. and I added a chipin to the grannywarriors. I heard they are working with the candidate from Michigan? that said he'll call for a recount.

literatim
01-10-2008, 03:15 PM
http://grannywarrior.chipin.com/recount-

I wish people would quit posting this. Only a presidential candidate can request a recount.

Falseflagop
01-10-2008, 03:16 PM
Go Dennis !!

SteveMartin
01-10-2008, 03:18 PM
The word I have is that Dennis called Lew Moore personally and was told flat out: "No."

jrich4rpaul
01-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Woah woah woah woah.. what does a chip in have to do with recounting votes? Looks suspicious

SteveMartin
01-10-2008, 03:20 PM
HQ better get a PhD in statistics who is a KNOWN RP FANATIC to look this over before making a decision.

AND...who's to say they wouldn't change the ballots in the box to match the results before the recount was actually conducted? THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL in all likelihood UNLESS they resorted to that first!

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
01-10-2008, 03:30 PM
The Granny Warriors are raising funds for the minor candidate from Michigan so he can file for a recount. We have till tomorrow.

KewlRonduderules
01-10-2008, 03:31 PM
The Granny Warriors are raising funds for the minor candidate from Michigan so he can file for a recount. We have till tomorrow.

Hmmmm.. Would they treat the funding like campaign funds? Or would it be different. How would that work? Isn't there a limit individuals can give to campaigns?

IRO-bot
01-10-2008, 03:32 PM
So, what is the point of this recount?

pacelli
01-10-2008, 03:39 PM
So, what is the point of this recount?

To give the NH election officials a chance to cover themselves ? Unless they sift through the trash and grab the signed election tapes from the machines, and compare them to the election-supplied tapes, it is pointless. Yes, it makes a statement - but it won't change the fact that Clinton and McCain have already been deemed victorious by the media. Hell, the media declared McCain the winner when only 12% of the votes were in. In the court of public opinion, a recount won't matter.

blakjak
01-10-2008, 03:49 PM
http://voteinsunshine.blogspot.com/2008/01/word-has-it-dennis-kucinich-will-be.html

We put a key advisor to Dennis Kucinich in touch with Kent Snyder this afternoon. The response from Ken was that "Ron has not make a decision yet...."

Please DON'T CALL the National Ron Paul 2008 Presidential campaign headquarters as they are obviosuly aware of the situation.

I fixed your post.

smartbandwidth
01-10-2008, 03:50 PM
Vote integrity is the alpha & omega of just government. This is THE most important issue of any campaign. If a campaign cannot defend and fight for this issue then there is nothing to stand on!

Period.

The Ron Paul Revolution will either stand or collapse on this single issue!!

If Ron declines to support/endorse a recount then his support among the grassroots will fade like dew in the early morning sun.

Our message of freedom and liberty will live on with or without Ron Paul! It's better to know sooner than later for the cause of Freedom and Liberty must stand upon ONE (1) foundation: THE TRUTH!

Peace and God Bless!

RonPaulFTFW
01-10-2008, 03:50 PM
go dennis!

I'd like to remind some of you that people still die all over the world for the right to vote.

We throw them away and let people steal them like so much fast food.

Apparition
01-10-2008, 03:56 PM
I've stopped eating fast food..........
That contributes nothing to the discussion, but I just wanted to point that out.

Anyway.. I'd love a recount.
Whatever gets us closer to exposing Diebold and the voter fraud situation.

LinearChaos
01-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Voter Fraud is bigger than Ron Paul.

RonPaulFTFW
01-10-2008, 03:58 PM

Yup.

Berri
01-10-2008, 04:03 PM
I fixed your post.

Dear blakjak, stop fixing peoples posts or just simply changing them around to suit your agenda you friggin moron, why don't you just simply post your own. What an asshole you are.

VoluntaryMan
01-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Frankly, it pisses me off when a candidate that I've supported (with funds, sweat, and cheers) fails to call for either a recount or a full count (including absentee ballots) -- especially when there has been obvious fraud/tampering/irregularities. The candidate may feel that he is behaving honorably, by being dignified enough to not contest the count or the process, but I feel cheated. I feel cheated by the system, when it abuses the process to influence outcomes, and I feel cheated by my candidate, when he fuses to challenge the process. If Dennis has agreed to challenge the count, I applaud him for standing up for free and honest elections. I wish all candidates would do the same.

Berri
01-10-2008, 04:36 PM

Not anymore, the establishment has been very sloppy in the rigging the game lately, whether it's starting a war with iran or the election, they are making too many obvious mistakes such as the Paul Sutton county and Obama, they were way too obvious in thier election fraud.