PDA

View Full Version : NO RECOUNT. We LOST.

jrich4rpaul
01-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Get over it and get you asses outside in your area. Get more voters. The last thing we need is to waste ALL OF OUR TIME demanding a recount in New Hampshire AND IGNORE GETTING THE WORD OUT ANY FURTHER.

And no recount is going to get us from 8% to 15%. If anything we would just switch places with Rudy.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 02:12 PM
Both are important. Voter fraud is a reality. Stop acting like a troll.

RPDelegate
01-10-2008, 02:14 PM
If you've been called a troll lately -

jrich4rpaul
01-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Both are important. Voter fraud is a reality. Stop acting like a troll.

Yep. I sure am a troll for wanting to spread the word instead of wasting time and money demanding a recount!

Dang. I guess I should stop supporting Ron Paul and giving him a bad image.

free.alive
01-10-2008, 02:16 PM
you wild, jrich.

proximity
01-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Get over it and get you asses outside in your area. Get more voters. The last thing we need is to waste ALL OF OUR TIME demanding a recount in New Hampshire AND IGNORE GETTING THE WORD OUT ANY FURTHER.

Both are important. Duh. We can chew gum and walk at the same time you know.

RonPaulVolunteer
Yep. I sure am a troll for wanting to spread the word instead of wasting time and money demanding a recount!

Dang. I guess I should stop supporting Ron Paul and giving him a bad image.

You really ARE being a troll today aren't you. We have already PROVEN serious issues with the NH voting. We have a responsibility to hold them accountable. How you can possibly be against this seriously casts you in a suspicious light regardless of your post count.

j6p
According to Alex jones he is in contact with a cannidate that is going to contest it.

jrich4rpaul
01-10-2008, 02:22 PM
You really ARE being a troll today aren't you. We have already PROVEN serious issues with the NH voting. We have a responsibility to hold them accountable. How you can possibly be against this seriously casts you in a suspicious light regardless of your post count.

Today is troll day for me. That's why I'm posting threads about signing up to volunteer, watch the grassroots training videos, become captains, donate, and let everyone know that the blimp now takes PayPal so more people can contribute.

I just don't see any threads about stradegy to win states. All I see is "WE NEED RECOUNTS". "CHIP IN FOR A RECOUNT!". "DEMAND A RECOUNT!"

Where's the "Let's get some name recognition!" threads?

literatim
01-10-2008, 02:24 PM
You made a new thread on this topic when we have 2 dozen other threads. Why?

RPDelegate
01-10-2008, 02:25 PM
If you'd rather be a precinct captain instead of a troll -

rockwell
01-10-2008, 02:27 PM
It's Kucinich who's contesting it, just got off the phone with someone who's GF is in their campaign. We'll see, but he said it was a "done deal".