PDA

View Full Version : Pres. Bush Endorses Paul's Foreign Policy

LionHeart87
01-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Bush pressing Israel to end 'occupation' of Arab lands.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22587081/

Now only if we can get him to say that while looking in the mirror.....

Quick
01-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Paul isn't for pressing Israel to do anything. He is for letting them run their own country and for the U.S. to not get involved.

MikeStanart
01-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Misleading.

LionHeart87
01-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Wow you totally missed the point. Congrats.

tsetsefly
01-10-2008, 02:06 PM
you missed the point...

jsu718
01-10-2008, 02:23 PM
You guys missed it. Bush is telling Israel to apply Ron Paul's foreign policy... but isn't doing the same for the U.S.
Not that I agree with it being Ron Paul's policy. Ron Paul would absolutely reoccupy his own land if he was Israel. We wouldn't try to interfere with OTHER countries.

Lamont
01-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Who cares who Bush endorses? He's is as stupid as a brick, lost all his credibility, and matters as much as a pile of crap on the international and domestic stage.

The only people paying attention to that poor excuse of life is the media. Bush endorsing anyone would be a negative sign for that particular person.
Hugo Chavez was right, Bush might not be the devil, but he sure as hell is the closest thing to the mythological interpretation.

Kingfisher
01-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Who cares who Bush endorses? He's is as stupid as a brick, lost all his credibility, and matters as much as a pile of crap on the international and domestic stage.

The only people paying attention to that poor excuse of life is the media. Bush endorsing anyone would be a negative sign for that particular person.
Hugo Chavez was right, Bush might not be the devil, but he sure as hell is the closest thing to the mythological interpretation.

I disagree. He is slightly smarter than a brick.

emilysdad
01-10-2008, 02:40 PM
I disagree. He is slightly smarter than a brick.

...not really, and a brick has a useful purpose.