PDA

View Full Version : What small differences are you making?

Paulitico
01-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Let's use this thread as a positive place to talk about what we're doing to help get Dr. Paul's name out there! I hope no negativity seeps in here from the rest of the forums! This is also a good place to casually share some ideas to those of us who have some extra time or money to help out.

First off of course there is donating money to Dr. Paul. I personally have always allowed myself a "luxury fund" (or maybe you want to call it a "Fun Fund" lol) that I set aside after paying rent and groceries and car stuff. Since I've joined Ron Paul's side, I give him my luxury fund every other week since that's the money I was just going to waste anyway. What's more important, getting a new DVD or turning this country around!

Next there are the cards! I bought these Ron Paul 08 cards from LibertyCard.com (this cut into my luxury fund but I think it evens out because I'm still helping Dr. Paul's campaign) and I hand them out everywhere! I work in the food service industry so I slip these in with peoples food when they place an order! Sometimes I even hide them inside of books when I go to the store! Think about it, Mr and Mrs Joe American decide to buy The Audacity of Hope by Mr. Obama and when they get to page 24, BAM a Ron Paul card falls out and they get curious and type his name into the Google search engine!

Finally, I like to combine my weekly exercise with what I guess is called canvassing. Sorry I only got into politics recently (Ron Paul made me stop being such a hermit and want to vote for once) I go on my walk every weekend now and when I do I knock on random doors and shoot hte breeze with whoevers home, then I bring up Dr. Paul and hand them a card and give them a brief overview of who he si and what he wants for America! Surfe some people close the door in my face but I just smile and keep going - I know I planted a seed in their heart and they'll hear about Ron Paul in the debates and the polls and they'll think, gee, maybe there's osmething going on there after all!

So tell me what little things you do to help out Dr. Paul! You don't have to go into specifics about how much you give or how often, I just wanted to make an uplifting thread to show everybody that there is still hope for Dr. Paul, because we are still behind him 100%! And also I was hoping that I could get more ideas about little ways I can get involved in an unofficial way and with not a lot of time left over after work and college.

GregVernon
01-10-2008, 01:44 PM
I got some more signs :)
I'll probably go canvassing some more.

WilliamC
01-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I've become a "regular" on three different talk radio shows.

Paul Gallo Supertalk Mississippi (Statewide, several million listeners)

Andrew Clarksenior WREC600 Memphis, TN (Conservative African-American host)

Mike Fleming WREC600 Memphis, TN (Very Receptive, Outspoken about MSM being unfair to Ron Paul)

I'm trying to get more folks from Mississippi Meetup's to start calling in too.

Paulitico
01-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Wow, that radio thing sounds really neat, and I bet your voice reaches a lot of people like that! And those signs are popping up everywhere! I think this really helps Dr. Paul! Thanks for the responses guys, this is off on the right track!