PDA

View Full Version : boycott FOXNEWS debate... WATCH ON YOUTUBE later!!!

dvictr
01-10-2008, 01:37 PM
we have been talking so much garbage about foxnews and now is time to.. walk the walk..

I will be watching the debates on YOUTUBE via the google corporation as soon as the thing is over... not to give any boost in foxnews ratings...

WATCHING foxnews is supporting foxnews

Victrix
01-10-2008, 01:43 PM
+1

FreeTraveler
01-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh, grow up. Whether you watch FOX or not, the fact won't be known unless you're a Neilson family. If you want to hurt FOX, NOTE THE SPONSORS and don't buy any more of their products.

BTW, GOOGLE is the corporation that decided it would collude with the Chinese Government to provide only state-approved information through their search engine. If you think GOGGLE's pure, you've got a LOT more learning to do... and GOOGLE DOES know how much traffic they generate. If you want to boycott bad behavior, boycott GOOGLE for censoring the Internet in Red China!

dvictr
01-10-2008, 01:49 PM
the ABC / facebook debate was broadcast as a tape delay to the west coast... so its not a difficult sacrifice.. 90 minutes of your time..

part 1 will be online before the thing is even over:) do not give in... do not support foxnews

dvictr
01-10-2008, 01:53 PM
BTW, GOOGLE is the corporation that decided it would collude with the Chinese Government to provide only state-approved information through their search engine. If you think GOGGLE's pure, you've got a LOT more learning to do... and GOOGLE DOES know how much traffic they generate. If you want to boycott bad behavior, boycott GOOGLE for censoring the Internet in Red China!

i support google in all its business decisions.. they are not in position to dictate politics in China... google single handedly is proping up the US economy... googles collusion with chineses was based on sound financial decision making for the shareholders..

if the chinese want civil liberites and freedom they can have there own revolution.. the fact is china is more capitalistic and has a more free market then the US

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 02:04 PM
AWESOME :D

BTW: people who think that Fox knows if you watch only if you have a Nielson box need to STFU you don't know what you are talking about and need to do some research before you spread bad information! Fox will know that you did watch the show if you ever connect your Sat to a phone line and it has been thought that Sat companies can upload data even without a landline conected to their box, and we know 100% that data does go back to the cable companies threw a cable box! SSTFU

DeafPalmdale
01-10-2008, 02:06 PM
I will have to watch Fox News because YouTube do not always provided a closed captions. Oh well.

dvictr
01-10-2008, 02:07 PM
I will have to watch Fox News because YouTube do not always provided a closed captions. Oh well.

ok... you have a legitimate reason... how did you become deaf? may i ask

Yom
01-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Unless you're a Nielson family or have digital cable, Fox won't know you're watching, so who cares?

DeafPalmdale
01-10-2008, 02:17 PM
ok... you have a legitimate reason... how did you become deaf? may i ask

Well, it is unknown because my parents found out about it when I was about two years old. Many deaf people who were born during the 60's got German Measles.

pacelli
01-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Edited out unrelated content to the thread.

N13
01-10-2008, 04:36 PM
This Poll is a great example of propaganda.

I will boycott this poll and this thread.

killatop
01-10-2008, 04:52 PM
YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG! we need to get as many people as possible to watch this tonight! Friends, families, co-workers...tell them to turn it on at the bar...the reason is because RP is going to kick some ass tonight. If he brings the fire he did with Laura he might just win the election tonight kinda like Reagan..... I paid for this mic!

Churchill2004
01-10-2008, 05:19 PM
Unless you have a Nielsen box, you don't affect the ratings, and nobody outside your house knows what you're watching.

I'm tired of explaining this. If you want to see it, watch it.

TurtleBurger
01-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Give them the ratings. Then they can compare ratings with Ron Paul vs ratings without Ron Paul.

JMann
01-10-2008, 05:25 PM
These little petty boycott this boycott that don't mean crap to anyone. FOX News could care less if you 'boycott' their debate. Do what you want and don't be a sheep to people trying to tell you what products to buy or stations to watch. Do what you want.

newbitech
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
watch it on streaming.