PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Billboards.com update for South Carolina billboards

ronpaulbillboards
01-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Update

We are halfway to our goal for South Carolina. We have secured contract holds for two locations in Columbia, SC. Help contribute to this effort by visiting ronpaulbillboards.com.

The heart of Columbia, "The Vista" it is the main social area. It is great location, facing the South Carolina state house and is a mile from University of SC. The best thing is that it is a block away from John McCains office

http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/SC1.JPG.w560h345.jpg

<p>
Another great location directly in front of the biggest mall in Columbia.

http://www.ronpaulbillboards.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/SC2.JPG.w560h345.jpg

ronpaulbillboards.com

dave_mack33
01-10-2008, 02:07 PM
bbuummpp

ronpaulbillboards
01-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Bump!

Jabba
01-11-2008, 01:49 AM
I think it's too late for south carolina, would't the billboards be there for a month? The primaries are in 8 days.

What about Florida? or a supertuesday state

ronpaulbillboards
01-11-2008, 08:46 AM
It's not too late for SC. We made Iowa and NH before the primaries and people saw the billboards and have sent us several positive emails about it. I was watching CSPAN during these primaries and caucuses and there were a lot of people interviewed that still didn't make up their mind on the voting day. We sent out press releases and that generated good exposure for Ron Paul as well. These locations are also surrounded by states that are very close, so people that haven't voted yet will see these billboards so it's a dual effect. It's still name recognition and we need people to learn about him and these issue regardless. The vinyl is being printed and shipped and we will have these billboards up by next week.

Join us at ronpaulbillboards.com

We have another BIG billboard campaign coming within days. Stay tuned!

ronpaulbillboards
01-11-2008, 09:09 AM
We need about $2,000 for our SC billboards. We have received a great deal on the 2 billboards in Columbia which decreased our goal by $500.00. Our designs are being printed on vinyl and will be shipped overnight so we can have these billboards up next week before the primary.

Join us at ronpaulbillboards.com

ronpaulbillboards
01-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Bump!

ronpaulbillboards
01-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Bump!

itshappening
01-11-2008, 06:32 PM
i liked the design of the New Hampshire billboard. good luck Harold

www.ronpaulbillboards.com

ronpaulbillboards
01-14-2008, 10:30 AM
We need about $2000 to fund the two billboards for SC. We have been given extra time by the billboard rep to raise funds. Our vinyl has been printed and is being shipped for installation for launch this week. Please help us fund this by contributing on our website our spreading the word and promoting it to others.

Thanks

Harold

Ron Paul Billboards.com

Jeremy
01-14-2008, 10:31 AM
2000 more? what if you dont get it?

ronpaulbillboards
01-14-2008, 12:50 PM
We negotiated a great deal for 2 billboards in prime locations in Columbia the vinyl, printing, next day shipping, installation and leasing of billboards for $4,500 is a bargain versus the exposure for Ron Paul.

I will pay the difference out of my pocket. We believe in this cause and our supporters who have contributed to our billboard campaigns.

Harold

ronpaulbillboards.com