PDA

View Full Version : An important message from Austin Peters - NYC Meetup Group

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Austin just sent me this and I asked for permission to post it here...

Dear Friends,

I know that some have given up hope. Some people I know who stood with me in the cold and heat in New York City convincing voters to come to our side have fallen and decided it's a lost cause. It's sad to hear the defeat in their voices and it makes me feel like giving up too.

But I'm not giving up. I'm not going to let this happen to my country. I refuse to allow the flag of the North American Union to fly over my head and I refuse to allow this country to be spent into ruin. I will fight until the end. I will stop at nothing and risk everything. I've already risked my reputation and my career (www.austinpetersen.com, notice the news section hasn't been updated in awhile) And there's no reason to give up now. Not when Ron Paul is still fighting. As long as he stands I will stand with him.

Did we think that the Republicans were going to welcome us with open arms? Did we think the media would play fair? Did we think our votes would be accurately counted? Knowing all we know now, we realize how little we still know about what's going on in our Shadow Government. Will you be content knowing you gave up at this point when Dr. Paul needed us the most? We must fight on. Who is with me?

I have been speaking with the heads of the Libertarian Party in Washington D.C. lately and they told me that they knew all this would happen, and that's why they have been preparing ahead of time to accept him should he run third party. Some of the more informed are aware of "sore loser laws" on the books, well the good news is that is only 4 states, and two of those are being prepared to be litigated. Shane Cory of the LP said this to me... " The Republicans may not be ready for Ron Paul, but that doesn't mean that America isn't." How true. As the dollar plunges on international markets and foreclosures mount, people will be seeking answers this year, and I hope you will be there to give them the answers they seek.

I am working hard as a Ron Paul delegate to show the country, and indeed the world, that I will not go quietly into that good night. I will rage against the dying of the light.

In November when I either stand at the RNC with the other delegates or stand alone in the ballot box... either way I will know where I stand...

I stand with Paul.

Yours in Liberty,

Austin Petersen

Ben Elliott
01-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Here Here!

I stand with Paul too.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 01:18 PM
bump

mconder
01-10-2008, 01:23 PM
I am not giving up either. The campaign will still get my money and my confidence to the bitter end. RP is the only game in town. This country is facing a certain financial apocalypse. We may never have an opportunity to resolve this country's problems peacefully again! We must win!!!

dirka
01-10-2008, 01:24 PM
How can people even be thinking about giving up now!!!!!!

Its only the beginning, has everyone forgotten how fast Huckabee went from 2% to 35% in the polls, the same can happen for Dr. Paul, the only difference being that once he is at 35% there is no way that it will go back down!!

Think about this for one moment people. After Iowa and NH, what have we won and lost to the "Average" Voter????

We have lost nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was never on the news before, so what is different now?

He beat Rudy and Fred, 2 suppossed Front runners.

He still has a lot of money with very good states coming up.

NH was never going to vote for Paul because its such a liberal state.

More people have heard of Paul and are looking into his positions because, how come this guy i've never heard of got 10% in Iowa and NH????

The poor finishes are only bad in our minds, not the American Public. REMEMBER THAT

Lastly, why is everyone being so negative? What other candidate is knocking everyone's socks off.

McCain: Satan's Redheaded Liberal step-son
Romney: Totally finished after 2 big loses in states he had to win figuring he spent 20 million for the both.
Rudy: By the time Florida comes around, he is a gonner and when the attacks on his personal life come on, he will get 1% in all the family values states.
Huckabee: I would be worried about him, if he had more than $200 in the bank, and wasn't a self proclaimed chrisitan leader.
Thompson: Need I say anything???

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-10-2008, 01:25 PM
" I stand with Paul". Do I hear a new Rally cry?

I agree with everything except the talk of a thid party run. It's not that I am not in favor of such a run but at this juncture I think it is prudent to stay the course. We have a LONG way and this is far from over. We have a lot of states to conquer and we need to just focus on that.

hillertexas
01-10-2008, 01:25 PM
I will stand with Ron Paul and all of you to the end.

mconder
01-10-2008, 01:26 PM
It does appear that Ron Paul and the 2008 election have converged a year or two too soon. Given the calamities that await us, Ron Paul and his supporters will be vindicated and soon! Hopefully soon enough to win the election.

JenaS62
01-10-2008, 01:29 PM
I stand with Dr. Paul!

Black Dude
01-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Bump!

Ethek
01-10-2008, 01:37 PM
This is deep blue patriot stuff. I'm in.

MikeStanart
01-10-2008, 01:37 PM
This fight has only just begun.

walt
01-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Austin just sent me this and I asked for permission to post it here...

Dear Friends,

I know that some have given up hope. Some people I know who stood with me in the cold and heat in New York City convincing voters to come to our side have fallen and decided it's a lost cause. It's sad to hear the defeat in their voices and it makes me feel like giving up too.

But I'm not giving up. I'm not going to let this happen to my country. I refuse to allow the flag of the North American Union to fly over my head and I refuse to allow this country to be spent into ruin. I will fight until the end. I will stop at nothing and risk everything. I've already risked my reputation and my career (www.austinpetersen.com, notice the news section hasn't been updated in awhile) And there's no reason to give up now. Not when Ron Paul is still fighting. As long as he stands I will stand with him.

Did we think that the Republicans were going to welcome us with open arms? Did we think the media would play fair? Did we think our votes would be accurately counted? Knowing all we know now, we realize how little we still know about what's going on in our Shadow Government. Will you be content knowing you gave up at this point when Dr. Paul needed us the most? We must fight on. Who is with me?

I have been speaking with the heads of the Libertarian Party in Washington D.C. lately and they told me that they knew all this would happen, and that's why they have been preparing ahead of time to accept him should he run third party. Some of the more informed are aware of "sore loser laws" on the books, well the good news is that is only 4 states, and two of those are being prepared to be litigated. Shane Cory of the LP said this to me... " The Republicans may not be ready for Ron Paul, but that doesn't mean that America isn't." How true. As the dollar plunges on international markets and foreclosures mount, people will be seeking answers this year, and I hope you will be there to give them the answers they seek.

I am working hard as a Ron Paul delegate to show the country, and indeed the world, that I will not go quietly into that good night. I will rage against the dying of the light.

In November when I either stand at the RNC with the other delegates or stand alone in the ballot box... either way I will know where I stand...

I stand with Paul.

Yours in Liberty,

Austin Petersen

doesn't matter if you have inept staff that can't run media relations competently.

RonPaulVolunteer
01-10-2008, 01:59 PM
It does appear that Ron Paul and the 2008 election have converged a year or two too soon. Given the calamities that await us, Ron Paul and his supporters will be vindicated and soon! Hopefully soon enough to win the election.

Maybe, maybe not... Check the US$ against other currencies and the price of oil and gold. Check how fast they are changing. If the dollar continues for the next 6 months as it has been, people may be begging Ron Paul to be the President.