PDA

View Full Version : January 10th - Latest Polling

AgentPaul001
01-10-2008, 12:30 PM
I've put the date up now so we know when the latest polls are, Rasmussen has released a newer poll now. The other thread posted discusses the one taken before New Hampshire. This one was taken after.

Rasmussen
27% - McCain (Big Up)
25% - Huckabee (Slight Down)
16% - Romney (Steady)
12% - Thompson (Steady)
6% - Guliani (Big Down)
5% - Paul (Slight Up)

Paul's Favorables are 36%.

Thompson's support is the most "solid" both in favorability and in likelihood to vote for Thompson. Everyone else is still fluid although McCain will be toughest to go after.

mosquitobite
01-10-2008, 12:32 PM
I think we just need to make McCain angry and he'll take himself down :D

ConstitutionGal
01-10-2008, 12:43 PM
All Dr. Paul would have to bring up to totally incense McCain is the biggest amnesty bill every introduced before Congress and the fast that he co-sponsored it with TEDDY KENNEDY! McCain would go ballistic in about .02 seconds!

NorwegianLibertarian
01-10-2008, 12:51 PM
All Dr. Paul would have to bring up to totally incense McCain is the biggest amnesty bill every introduced before Congress and the fast that he co-sponsored it with TEDDY KENNEDY! McCain would go ballistic in about .02 seconds!

Yeah he needs to provoke a tilt from McCain. Tonights debate would be a good occation.

OrbitalGun
01-10-2008, 12:57 PM
I would donate another $100 if he says McCain and Kennedy in the same sentence.

manny
01-10-2008, 01:03 PM

These points need making by RP and us again and again and again and again until people are sick of hearing it.

How in God's name can people in SC support 100yrsMcCain is beyond me. They just need the info I am sure. Are any people in SC going to run some small ads in local papers like they did in the NH county Ron won? Illegal immigration could be a good theme for it (especially given how pathetic the other candidates' records are on the subject). Or how else can we get it out?

RP is their perfect candidate - let's hope they realise it.

manny
01-10-2008, 01:07 PM

I like it! I think InsaneMcCain's head might actually explode.

What with Rudy going to court for the right to get more illegals into NYC, Huckabee trying to steal tax money for educating illegals while plenty of Americans can't afford education and McCain working to give citizenship to illegals with the arch-liberal, one can't help but think that the other candidates are, to use the phrase they so absurdly like to put to Ron, "in the wrong party" ("wrong universe" would be acceptable too!)

seapilot
01-10-2008, 04:22 PM
I've put the date up now so we know when the latest polls are, Rasmussen has released a newer poll now. The other thread posted discusses the one taken before New Hampshire. This one was taken after.

Rasmussen
27% - McCain (Big Up)
25% - Huckabee (Slight Down)
16% - Romney (Steady)
12% - Thompson (Steady)
6% - Guliani (Big Down)
5% - Paul (Slight Up)

Paul's Favorables are 36%.

Thompson's support is the most "solid" both in favorability and in likelihood to vote for Thompson. Everyone else is still fluid although McCain will be toughest to go after.

How the heck can McCain be leading when he blatently insulted the State Flag of South Carolina? Come on South Carolinians Wake up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

stown
01-10-2008, 07:55 PM

I am on that. I promise to do the same!

rafebanks
01-10-2008, 10:31 PM
lets start giving. are we going to quit now?

noztnac
01-10-2008, 10:57 PM
We need to ask McCain everywhere he goes about his 100 more years in Iraq comment.

justatrey
01-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Nice, at the very least we get Paul vs. Giuliani - Round 3.

Minuteman
01-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Why doesnt anyone talk about McCains flipfloping on the Confederate Flag, this is S.C. we are talking about. I know here in GA. im still pissed they made us take it off our state flag since its part of our heritage.

rdenner
01-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Is this SC polling or National??

This is very disturbing if it's SC as he had been polling above 10% a few weeks ago.l

Robert

Catatonic
01-11-2008, 12:05 PM
F you Frank!

StarCrossed06
01-11-2008, 12:58 PM
I need people in Rogers, AR!!! I have the materials, a great game plan, and a few VERY motivated people but we need more bodies. Anyone know people in North West Arkansas send them my way.
We have the University of Arkansas(WOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!) in Fayetteville, Northwest Ar community College, Springdale, Wal-mart World Headquaters offices in Bentonville, and the New World Trade center about 6 miles from my home in Rogers. All in about a 40 mile radius. Our Primaries are Feb. 5th. There are SOOOO many votes we could win! BUT I NEED PEOPLE! We are canvassing, we are at meet-ups, and tons of plans and ideas but we want to do more. We could be a hot spot! Please help us......

nicky6
01-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I need people in Rogers, AR!!! I have the materials, a great game plan, and a few VERY motivated people but we need more bodies. Anyone know people in North West Arkansas send them my way.
We have the University of Arkansas(WOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!) in Fayetteville, Northwest Ar community College, Springdale, Wal-mart World Headquaters offices in Bentonville, and the New World Trade center about 6 miles from my home in Rogers. All in about a 40 mile radius. Our Primaries are Feb. 5th. There are SOOOO many votes we could win! BUT I NEED PEOPLE! We are canvassing, we are at meet-ups, and tons of plans and ideas but we want to do more. We could be a hot spot! Please help us......

Print up about 500 fliers, and as soon as the newspapers for the day come...

Put in your quarter to get a newspaper, and then put a flier inside of every newspaper! People are in a naturally inquisitive mood when reading a newspaper.