PDA

View Full Version : Please Dr. Paul - Go To War

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-10-2008, 11:50 AM
I love the fact that Ron is a perfect gentleman and so peaceful but tonight we need him to take the gloves off and really go to war. We need him to lay the smackdown on some neocon jabronis and really smack these people right in the face with the Constitution. He needs to start calling them out on their records and blasting them for laughing when he is discussing people dying and people losing their jobs because of a crumbling economy. Am I alone in thinking that this has to be the night where he goes to war with these idiots?

Give me liberty
01-10-2008, 11:53 AM
And ron paul should attack John McCain statement on (It would be fine if we stay in iraq for 100 years)

I think i have counted on how long would that be and it is until the year 2111 AD :(
god it sucks to be NH now.

I really hope ron paul will attack John McCain statement hard tonight.

Rintrah54
01-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Me too. Its time to make some serious waves and get nasty with these SOB's.

They are cetainly nasty to us.

Paulitico
01-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Come on guys what we need is Dr. Paul to stay positive in his message! Just wait, by South Carolina everybody is going to be so deep in their trenches slinging mud at each other that Dr. Paul is going to be squeaky clean next to them and the AMerican people are going to see it!

America is tired of this dishonest system of name calling and mudslinging, and we have to have faith that they will make the right decision. After all, we did.

K1RBY
01-10-2008, 12:08 PM
we have nothing to lose at this point - i would like to see ron paul pointing fingers & naming names.

dspectre
01-10-2008, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXRa2n6Fe4

Rintrah54
01-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Come on guys what we need is Dr. Paul to stay positive in his message! Just wait, by South Carolina everybody is going to be so deep in their trenches slinging mud at each other that Dr. Paul is going to be squeaky clean next to them and the AMerican people are going to see it!

America is tired of this dishonest system of name calling and mudslinging, and we have to have faith that they will make the right decision. After all, we did.

Its not dishonest name calling or mudslinging man. Its saying "Hey McCain....whats up with 100 years in Iraq...........thats not cool at all"

scholarpreneur
01-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Relax. He's playing it cool. So should you.

Think of it like boxing. If he comes out swinging too early, he's gonna get smeared and slandered up and down the MSM.

He's waiting till the last round to make his move, which is smart.

RonPizzle
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
When Ron was on Jay Leno the other night it reminded me of a competitive mindset, "Nice guys finish last." Dr. Paul needs to show America that he can be a real hardass. Most people want an asshole to lead the free world, and Dr. Paul shouldn't go below the belt, but simply educate the fools and show his don't fuck with me or your fucked side.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I think it is possible to go on the attack but still maintain a positive message. When I advocate going after the other candidates, I am not talking about doing it the McCain way or the Rudy way. I just simply think he needs to point out the records these other guys have. He needs to bring up Huck's tax record and atitudes towards immigration. He needs to blast McCain on his foreign policy blunders (i.e. 100 years) and for his immigration nonsense, he needs to go after Mitt for just about everything. I dont think he has to laugh at them or mock them like they have done to him but he needs to bring up very valid concerns and show some spunk and some fight. Stop letting these little warmongers cut him off and stop letting them laugh and scoff every time he opens his mouth. I know the man and I love him and he has my vote but I think a lot of people are really looking for a candidate with spunk and he needs to show it!

Pete
01-10-2008, 12:26 PM
There is such a thing as righteous anger, and RP is certainly entitled to it, IF the situation calls for it.

If these guys go schoolyard again tonight, they deserve a helping of biting sarcasm and ridicule.