PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget... It's about the MESSAGE!

robert4rp08
01-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Don't forget that this rEVOLution is about the freedom message. We all had pretty high expectations in NH. Maybe we didn't do as well as we had hoped, but don't forget about the ~18,000 people that joined the movement in NH.

I just got back from NH and let me tell you this; people are extremely receptive to the message. To be frank, the Hillary and Obama supporters are clueless about "their" candidate. They have no idea what their stances on the issues are. They support them for reasons the pundits give them, e.g., they're smart, experienced, for change, etc. I pulled a Luntz several times and dumbfounded them. The truth is hard to deny once people are exposed to it.

Continue to talk to your friends and family; people that trust you. Have a nice long conversation with them. Once they "see the light," they will talk to their friends and family. It will snowball.

The rEVOLution has begun, but we must keep the movement going. Change will not occur overnight, or even this year or the next, but we must remain persistent. Do not let the message fade away.

To paraphrase Dr. Paul's own words; This is bigger than him. It's about the message and the movement.

Azprint
01-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Thank you for positivity ^.^

Paulbot_9876
01-10-2008, 11:55 AM
a hand full of bullets and a gun would give the same message alot faster and cheaper and get right to the point......its about change and we want it by next year.....some people dont got 20+ years to wait for change.....tell that to the 45+ year old people.... its about change soon..... this revolution is going to get deeper than just talk in the future if his message is blindsided.....people are comming together here....this revolution is not going to be just a battle of words i believe at the end......rp is the last peaceful solution....you know how many people he has woken up????? this revolution is going to get a different meaning i do believe in the end.... just a thought.....

jacmicwag
01-10-2008, 12:01 PM
a hand full of bullets and a gun would give the same message alot faster and cheaper and get right to the point......its about change and we want it by next year.....some people dont got 20+ years to wait for change.....tell that to the 45+ year old people.... its about change soon..... this revolution is going to get deeper than just talk in the future if his message is blindsided.....people are comming together here....this revolution is not going to be just a battle of words i believe at the end......rp is the last peaceful solution....you know how many people he has woken up????? this revolution is going to get a different meaning i do believe in the end.... just a thought.....

If it comes down to this - I'm moving to Layzapolis.